Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PA 2009 B3: German Translation Errors

• Here’s a thread for the German translation errors in Beta 3. This is what I’ve found so far:

1. This means that Options are shown after the first installation. Maybe you meant “after the first start”!?

2. In front of the second option there might be a unnecessary space char:

3. The interface selection after the first start is still wrong, i.e. interchanged - very dissapointing:

4. Click on this option results in this error message:

5. “Greifen” isn’t the right word, maybe you should use “Erfassen” or something like this. “Greifen” sounds like an eagle heading for a mouse.

6. I don’t see any German translation that has been corrected from Beta 2, based on the hints we gave in this forum. Will there be any changes in any version of 2009 or do you keeping this mess until version 2021?

• Will there be any changes in any version of 2009 or do you keeping this mess until version 2021?

thank you for suggestion, we will think about it 🙂

seriously, be patient. there was number of changes in b3 and Conexware doesn’t have a thousands of employes, so doc/translation fixes was just shifted out from b3 shedule by higher-priority needs

• Well, I understand the problem of having many things to do and just not enough time and/or staff. But I’m eager to help, making the German translation at least bearable. So many translations are either ridicilous or mistakable. And it would be helpful to see some progress, as one might concentrate on the errors that are left in the current Beta.

• conexware

@Tankred:

Well, I understand the problem of having many things to do and just not enough time and/or staff. But I’m eager to help, making the German translation at least bearable. So many translations are either ridicilous or mistakable. And it would be helpful to see some progress, as one might concentrate on the errors that are left in the current Beta.

to my understanding, it should have been included into b3… I will check it out to make sure there was no mistake.

Your input is valuable, no need to assume that we dont care - we do, a lot.

thanks

• conexware

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.