Error message when use logoff link in the lower right corner

• Alpha Testers

Hi!
    I’ve noticed that when using the logout link in the lower right corner of the forum, I got an error.

I click on “Log Out Micke” and get this dialog

Click Ok and the error message appears

If I click on the link “Click here to logout” I will be logged out. This doesn’t happens when using the logout link in the upper right corner of the forum.

Kind Regards
    Micke
    attachment_t_4632_0_logout.jpg
    attachment_t_4632_1_dialog.jpg
    attachment_t_4632_2_message.jpg

• Alpha Testers

You’re not supposed to log out. Spwolf owns your soul logging out is forbidden. 😃

Joking aside, yes I can confirm that happens in Opera. Don’t know about other browsers and I don’t have the desire to try any of them.

• Alpha Testers

@Luxor:

You’re not supposed to log out. Spwolf owns your soul logging out is forbidden. 😃

I guess that explains why I get this error message. Maybe the error message should be something like “logging out is forbidden and Spwolf owns your soul if you log out” 😃

@Luxor:

Joking aside, yes I can confirm that happens in Opera. Don’t know about other browsers and I don’t have the desire to try any of them.

It happens in Firefox as well. I guess this will be fixed in the new version of the website goes online for PA 2011.

I don’t know how I’m suppose to survive with this extreme critical error until the day it will be fixed. I’ll have nightmares and trouble getting sleep knowing that I’m not suppose to log out :p

Kind Regards
    Micke

• Alpha Testers

@Micke:

I guess that explains why I get this error message. Maybe the error message should be something like “logging out is forbidden and Spwolf owns your soul if you log out” 😃

Now you are just giving them ideas. :eek:
    @Micke:

It happens in Firefox as well. I guess this will be fixed in the new version of the website goes online for PA 2011.

That’s what I would guess too.
    @Micke:

I don’t know how I’m suppose to survive with this extreme critical error until the day it will be fixed. I’ll have nightmares and trouble getting sleep knowing that I’m not suppose to log out

Sleeping is forbidden. 😃

• conexware

🙂

Users

Topics