Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Who uses cobian backup?

• For backup my documents i use cobian backup for some years. Ones everything is set, it runs by itself and the user don’t have to worry that there will be a failure with the backup.
    Are there people who uses cobian backup or is everyone using PA backup?

I don’t know if i must ask the next question in this section or in the wishlist.

Cobian backup
    is for sale. Is Conexware interested in the program or trying to implement the advanced option(scheduled backup parts)?

Now i’m using the standard version of PA, but scheduling the backup is the only thing that i’m not satisfied about.

• Alpha Testers

@Jr:

For backup my documents i use cobian backup for some years. Ones everything is set, it runs by itself and the user don’t have to worry that there will be a failure with the backup.
    Are there people who uses cobian backup or is everyone using PA backup?

I use PA Backup every day and it’s never let me down so I’ve no need to try any other back up program. Did install cobian on a friends computer once but I wasn’t overly impressed (it looked horrible too in my opinion) and installed something else instead.
    @Jr:

Now i’m using the standard version of PA, but scheduling the backup is the only thing that i’m not satisfied about.

If you want it improved you can do something about that, as that is what the Wishlist forum is for. 😉

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.