Office 2007

• Since I’ve upgraded to Office 2007, I really like it. The first week or two, I thought I had made a mistake because it was different than Office 2003 and OpenOffice. After using it now for several weeks, I really like it. I have found that formating and setting up my documents are easier and quicker using the Office 2007 ribbon vs the old format.

• conexware

That was my experience too. First I was totally avoiding ribbon interface, but now I like it.

• Agree 100% Office 2007’s Ribbon Interface is great once you get used to it.

I am already pushing the IT department to move onto 2007 at work. However, it is the training cost that is expensive as well as the time involved.

This is one of the main areas I love about PA 2007 “the ribbon interface!” I just wish the configuration screen was back the way it was in beta and not the way it is now.

Or atleast a choice.

• I like Office 2007 too, especially because I was eligible for discount so that O2007 Ultimate was as cheap as a video game (offered by Microsoft & universities). I like the new Equation tools,. Combined with the new AutoCorrect shortcuts, it’s now a powerful math document editor. There’s one glitch about O2007: If you use User Right Management, you might corrupt your word file. They still haven’t fixed this issue… 😞

• conexware

@Sir:

Agree 100% Office 2007’s Ribbon Interface is great once you get used to it.

I am already pushing the IT department to move onto 2007 at work. However, it is the training cost that is expensive as well as the time involved.

This is one of the main areas I love about PA 2007 “the ribbon interface!” I just wish the configuration screen was back the way it was in beta and not the way it is now.

Or atleast a choice.

while we are bring 2 year old threads, config is cool again 🙂

Users

Topics