Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Awesome Skins

• 🆒 I have to say without a doubt, Mr. Marc Foumbergs Skins are by far the best, most creative skins on the site! The others are good……but his are off the chain! Good job MARC! :p

• Anyway I could get a link to his work? let me know…

• Alpha Testers

the only places I got to know Marc was here and at the ‘OPERA’ forum where he used to create skins for that browser but he hasn’t been active for quite some time.

• @jasonprice2:

Anyway I could get a link to his work? let me know…

I’m interested as well. Please link here or send a message. Much thanks. 😉

• Thanks for the compliments! I havent been active much these days. Lately I have been working mostly on icons and image object packs for Axialis IconWorkshop.

Which (or what) link were you guys looking for?

• @CiscoSuse:

🆒 I have to say without a doubt, Mr. Marc Foumbergs Skins are by far the best, most creative skins on the site! The others are good……but his are off the chain! Good job MARC! :p

I completely agree. They look so simple an clear without unnecessary clutter. The colors are matched very well together. I really like them too.

• Alpha Testers

I wish Marc had the time and the incentive to create a new skin under the current ribbon design but he’s progressed onto other things I think.

• Im still lurking about. For a few years now, I have never gotten a single notification of a new forum post. But I check in now and then to see whats new.

Sadly I dont know of a way to combine a skin with the ribbon. Its an either or scenario. Unless… Your skin resembled the ribbon. That might be possible.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.