Help me please…

• Hi all…would like to know if it is possible to skin the main window to be other then white after the list of compress file list are shown? :rolleyes:

shot1.jpg show the main windows b4 it load anythings.
    but once it load something the list will be in white with black text. I wish to change it to black with red text is it possible?

shot2.jpg …where do i go to change that green LED to something else and its yellowish creamy background?

ps/ i am new with this…hope the screenshot show-up 🙂
    Thanks.
    basj
    attachment_t_1464_0_shot1.jpg
    attachment_t_1464_1_shot2.jpg

• conexware

what version of PA are you skinng? Notice that we changed the skin engine in 9.6!!!

• :rolleyes: I think I am using the latest engine since I just download the powerachiver program few days ago…

Thanks 🙂
    Basj

• conexware

@basj:

:rolleyes: I think I am using the latest engine since I just download the powerachiver program few days ago…

Thanks 🙂
    Basj

You are using PA 2006 9.6 BETA, right?

you need to set transparency properly I would suppose. I suggest that you download one of the new skins in skin section and check what they did.

It works fine there so I would think it would work fine with your skin as well.

• 😕 err I think i cant get anything from those other skins since all of them are also using black text on white background….what I am tring to do is…red text on black background. If you refer to my attach jpg, it can be done on windowblinds. I am trying to go for the monocrome look… 🙂

and about the version i am using…it listed as Version:9.60.09(March,2006)

Thanks
    basj
    attachment_p_6746_0_shot1.jpg

• Sorry for the double post….nothing seem to work properly for me this week 😞

Thanks
    basj

• conexware

@basj:

Sorry for the double post….nothing seem to work properly for me this week 😞

Thanks
    basj

not a problem, it seems that part is not skinned.

I am more concerned about transparency - toolbar icons and in status bar - that works well in other skins (check colony, it has dar bg on status bar).

• conexware

Can you check for me what is the date and version on: WBOCX.OCX and WBHELP2.DLL, located in your C:\WINDOWS\system32.

thanks,

• WBOCX.OCX Version 4.6.1.5 March 01,2006
    WBHELP2.DLL Version 1.5.0.0 March 01,2006

• conexware

download Beta 3 and see if that helps. If you check skins section - Colony skin, you will see that transparency of the toolbar and status bar works good there, so you can investigate why it doesnt work in your skin.

thanks!

• Your PA 2006 9.6 skin engine is too old you must download new/latest version for skinning🙂

Users

Topics