PS3 vs xbox 360 vs Wii

• ahhh your not a star war’s fan…

Well the point is still there, think of a movie you really enjoy, sit and watch it at home then goto the cinema or a friend who has a decent cinema system and watch it. Then tell us it was exactly the same experience and doesnt feel more enjoyable. 🙂

Because if thats the case we can save ourselves a fortune and go back to black and white TV as its the same experience after all.

• Alpha Testers

@Sir:

ahhh your not a star war’s fan…

Nope! can’t bloody stand them.

@Sir:

Well the point is still there, think of a movie you really enjoy, sit and watch it at home then goto the cinema or a friend who has a decent cinema system and watch it. Then tell us it was exactly the same experience and doesnt feel more enjoyable. 🙂

Slight problem there I’m not into movies at all. I get bored stiff after about 10 minutes, switch off and do something else instead. A night in watching a movie is my idea of hell.
    @Sir:

Because if thats the case we can save ourselves a fortune and go back to black and white TV as its the same experience after all.

Wouldn’t matter to me I’d rather play some music. 😃

• you are a difficult one arnt you! lol.

Ok, i love music too!

So play your favourite music on a single cheap speaker or even just your TV…

Then play the same music on a stereo surround sound or something similar to a bose surround sound 5.1 or 7.1 system.

Then tell us the experience was no more enjoyable.

• Alpha Testers

@Sir:

Then play the same music on a stereo surround sound or something similar to a bose surround sound 5.1 or 7.1 system.

Pfft! Vinyl through a valve system all the way. :p

• 😃 you know… i thought while driving home what kind of answers you would come up with.

And I was bang on about you mentioning Vinyl. 🙂

you have shed some light on what has been a dark day.

• Alpha Testers

@Sir:

😃 you know… i thought while driving home what kind of answers you would come up with.

And I was bang on about you mentioning Vinyl. 🙂

Wasn’t difficult to guess, everyone knows that nothing beats the rich sound of vinyl. 🆒
    @Sir:

you have shed some light on what has been a dark day.

I aim to please. 😃

Users

Topics