Date and time as filename, would be nice.

• Hi.

As it is now, we have 2 possible way to get an archive named when using zipped/FTP/Mailed, attachment.XXX or base on first attachment.

It would be really nice, if ZTE had an option, to make date+time the filename example.“07 june 2012” + “12:12:59” would be 070612121259.xxx or something like it.

Sorry for my bad English, I hope you get the idea 🙂

• conexware

why? I have to ask 🙂

• Actual file/foldername could be a problem, due to special chars or spaces, and in some cases I don’t like to have the actual name as it would be a “give away” the default “attachment.xxx” is not very good, if I send a email to two different receivers, one file will overwrite the other in my FTP-Dropbox.

• conexware

@PALarsen:

Actual file/foldername could be a problem, due to special chars or spaces, and in some cases I don’t like to have the actual name as it would be a “give away” the default “attachment.xxx” is not very good, if I send a email to two different receivers, one file will overwrite the other in my FTP-Dropbox.

maybe filename option like in PA Backup? Where you can add date/time, etc, as you want to the filename.

• That would be a good solution, then “attachment.xxx” could be “attachment.timestamp.xxx”

If this is possible, then please 🙂

Users

Topics