FTP to work in ZTE Outlook

• Trying to upload and send via customized FTP and not seeming to get it to work yet. Working on it

Update: No luck yet it just seems to zip the files and deliver them that way.

• conexware

@KarbonKopy:

Trying to upload and send via customized FTP and not seeming to get it to work yet. Working on it

Update: No luck yet it just seems to zip the files and deliver them that way.

ok, so how did you use it, through shell or through outlook?

• I am using it from Outlook. I configured the options from the start menu, then fired up Outlook and added attachments then sent the email. Didn’t see an option to select to send over FTP or not in the client, but its an alpha so there might not be 🙂

• conexware

@KarbonKopy:

I am using it from Outlook. I configured the options from the start menu, then fired up Outlook and added attachments then sent the email. Didn’t see an option to select to send over FTP or not in the client, but its an alpha so there might not be 🙂

check configuration in ZTE tab in outlook… there is ftp option there and you can configure it.

i missed where you said you already did :-).

• conexware

ZIP + FTP + e-MAIL
    and
    FTP + e-MAIL

features are available only from shell at the moment.

From Outlook you have pure ZIP, ZIP + AttachmentCloud or pure AttachmentCloud.

• Yeah checked it right now and its all setup properly as far as I know with the proper info. Its possible I missed a configuration in order to tell it to send over FTP but I don’t think I have. Here is a cap of my config window minus some of the info hopefully it helps.

http://www.blackcombco.com/download/zte1.png

• conexware

try via shell and see what happens there… probably one of the latest changes broke ftp in ZTE

• Ahhhhha! Ill try that and see what it does. Later on it would be cool if you have PA as well to see them kinda integrate with each other if it detects PA installed. Cant wait to keep trying this!

• conexware

@ivan:

ZIP + FTP + e-MAIL
    and
    FTP + e-MAIL

features are available only from shell at the moment.

From Outlook you have pure ZIP, ZIP + AttachmentCloud or pure AttachmentCloud.

well there you go :-).

I am sure we can add it to the next beta though.

• conexware

From next release FTP will be available through Outlook too.

Also you will be able to specify default FTP profile in Configuration, and default profile will be used for all FTP operations (shell, Outlook)…

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy