Creating an SFX from the Command Line

• Is this possible? I’d like to create an SFX and tell it the program to be executed on the files after they have been extracted. Is this possible?

I know it can be done from the UI (see screen shot below), however I want to build the delivery on the server without user intervention. Possible? How?

• conexware

not right now… We have planned it, but it wont be coming that soon. Thanks!

• Thanks for your very speedy reply. I’m a little disappointed that the product can’t do this. However, I appreciate your quick, honest and courteous response. Thank You.

• conexware

@clanmills:

Thanks for your very speedy reply. I’m a little disappointed that the product can’t do this. However, I appreciate your quick, honest and courteous response. Thank You.

Truth is always the best. We dont want you purchasing PA thinking it might come in the “next month or two”. So it is always the best to get that out, after-all we have been doing this for 12 years now and plan to be doing it for 12 years more, so over promising and under delivering would not work :).

We planned to have SFX support in PACLs next major release, but we simply do not have time for it anytime soon…

Thank you!

• Not for PACL 7 then?

• conexware

not for PACL 7, we have to redesign/rewrite SFX’s completely for that.

We will probably do it once PAF comes out.

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy