Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Device list bug

• Version: v11.70.09

If you keep pressing the “Refresh” bottom at this screen, then the drop down list will keep adding the same device. Not a big deal but rather a cosmetic issue.

• conexware

is that Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-218? It seems to be device specific as it doesnt happen on my computer. Does it also happen in other PA Burner tools?

thanks!

• works fine on my pc. Did you try to give the dvd a new drive letter?

• @spwolf yes, the device name in device manager is “PIONEER DVD-RW DVR-218L”. It also happens in all burner tools. For example:

H: and G: are two virtual drivers installed by Daemon Tools, while I: is the Pioneer one.

One point to note, you need to press the “Refresh” button really fast to re-produce the problem.

Here is the video in action:
    http://img812.imageshack.us/img812/448/4gu.mp4

@guido tried to change the driver letter (for the screen above I’ve changed the driver to I:, while my first post was F: ), doesn’t help.

• conexware

I got it, you have to press really really fast, like you are playing an game or something… we will see what we can do - for instance, disable that button until result comes back.

• Yes!! and Happy New Year to you ALL!!

☆。★。☆。★
    。☆ 。☆。☆
    ★。\|/。★
    Happy New Year!
    ★。/|\。★
    。☆。 。☆。
    ☆。 ★。 ☆

• conexware

@lit2fly:

Yes!! and Happy New Year to you ALL!!

☆。★。☆。★
    。☆ 。☆。☆
    ★。\|/。★
    Happy New Year!
    ★。/|\。★
    。☆。 。☆。
    ☆。 ★。 ☆

Happy New Years to you too!

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.