Pa 2010 v11.50.49 - update error

• Hi Team,

Hope you are all well?,

Not sure if you are aware of this or if anyone else has this same problem but I personaly am having an issue where my current PA is reporting that I can update to version 11.50.66 when selecting update it connects to the server and downloads to my specified location. However, completion I go to install the applicaton and its the same version as the one I currently had.

I uninstalled and restarted my system downloaded the latest Version RC direct from your side and again on check for update there was the newer version but allas it would download the same version?? odd…

AMD Athlon X2 QL-64, 3 gb RAM

• conexware

@Sir:

Hi Team,

Hope you are all well?,

Not sure if you are aware of this or if anyone else has this same problem but I personaly am having an issue where my current PA is reporting that I can update to version 11.50.66 when selecting update it connects to the server and downloads to my specified location. However, completion I go to install the applicaton and its the same version as the one I currently had.

I uninstalled and restarted my system downloaded the latest Version RC direct from your side and again on check for update there was the newer version but allas it would download the same version?? odd…

AMD Athlon X2 QL-64, 3 gb RAM

we were testing the updates for final release 🙂

• Ahh I can see now! thanks Spwolf! your a star!!!
    PS: Powerarchiver really is the beez knees! im trying to introduce it into the Brakes Group. Currently under review at the momment!

• When is the final release expected?

• Its out 🙂

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy