PA2010 bug\spanned archive

• I just noticed this with PA2010 Pro 11.50.20. After creating a spanned archive I get an error when trying to extract it.

I created the archive using the following settings…

All seems well until I try to extract it…

When I try to open the archive I get this….

If I open the archive by clicking on the smallest file it opens fine, but I still cannot extract it properly…

The PP presentation works fine and is not corrupted. I’m using vista 64 with office 2007. Thanks.

• conexware

ok so when you open it with open button instead of doubleclick what happnes? Works?

• If I open the archive from PA and select the first file it opens fine, if I select any of the other parts it won’t open and no error message is shown.

• conexware

@skypx:

If I open the archive from PA and select the first file it opens fine, if I select any of the other parts it won’t open and no error message is shown.

ok, so its problem with new drag and drop stuff… thanks!

• conexware

Hello,

There are (were) few problems. We hopefully detected and solved them all:

1. Creating spanned zip archives had problem - corrupted spanned archive or archives with wrong naming were created
    2. Extracting spanned zip archives had problem - crc error while extracting correct spanned archives
    3. we now added a feature to detect “last” - smallest part of zip archive and open that part when you try to open any part either in main interface using “open” button, or in Windows Explorer.

• Thanks. 😃 Looking forward to the next beta.

• conexware

please check with official beta 1, and let us know if this has been fixed… thank you!

• @spwolf:

please check with official beta 1, and let us know if this has been fixed… thank you!

Checked it last night and it working! Thank you. 😃

• conexware

more than welcome :)…

Users

Topics