Support for Windows XP

• My OS: Windows XP Home Edition, SP3
    The version number and date of the program: PowerArchiver 2021 Standard 20.00.32 (04/2020)

The latest version of the program that works stably in my operating system is 20.00.32 (04/2020). Support for Windows XP has stopped or not?

• conexware

@Michael72 said in Support for Windows XP:

My OS: Windows XP Home Edition, SP3
    The version number and date of the program: PowerArchiver 2021 Standard 20.00.32 (04/2020)

The latest version of the program that works stably in my operating system is 20.00.32 (04/2020). Support for Windows XP has stopped or not?

Hi @Michael72

The latest version, .53, should also work:
    https://powerarchiver.cachefly.net/2021/powarc200053.exe

Have you tried to install it? It does not work on XP?
    Which error messages are you receiving?

• @Mili Open Microsoft ® Windows File Explorer and select the ZIP file you want to unzip.
    Right-click in Windows Explorer and choose “Extract To ZipFile”.
    You will get an error message that says:

The procedure entry point InitializeConditionVariable could not located in the dynamic library KERNEL32.dll

alt text

• conexware

@Michael72 said in Support for Windows XP:

My OS: Windows XP Home Edition, SP3

We had to remove PA 2021 XP support to update some important components for bug fixes. Unfortunately, a lot of 3rd party developers have removed support for XP.

Is that the only PC you use for PowerArchiver?

thanks!

• @spwolf said in Support for Windows XP:

Is that the only PC you use for PowerArchiver?

Yes.