I’m using Convert Archives on a local folder of .zip files, converting them to .lzh files, and I’m finding that perhaps 1 in 75 files is actually converting and outputting a file. Even then, the .lzh file is incomplete, missing most of the source files.
The progress bars completes OK, say 75/75 files, but only one .lzh file exists in the output folder.
It seems to be the same with different source and output folders on both local and USB disk - I can’t see a pattern.
The files extract and compress (to .lzh) without issue on their own.
Is there a log file I can check please, to see why PA does not like these files as part of the batch conversion?
Thanks very much, Rich.
Hello. My problem with Powerarchiver is as follows:
First of let me say that I am running a Windows 7 Starter edition on my Toshiba NB505 laptop. You can see my specs if you google it. Needless to say that it has very limited resources and has low ram and roughly 1.66 GHz Atom processor.
I am currently using the latest version of PA. But mostly the tasks I do with it are create and uncompress zip files, as this comes in handy with my needs for compressing older files which I dont need. There is where it comes my issue with program and it is just that version after version it becomes harder for my computer to load and create zip files and 7zip ones. Needless to say that the same goes for zipx.
I have been using PA for a decade and its a good program but it is just that the current version has things which I don’t need or seldom use it, such as the preview file panel, and also the explorer tabs, skin customization and the nagging conexware update tool. Thus I was just asking, Does it exist a minimalistic version of PA or perhaps some ultra light version of it?. Something which it can be run on older computers.
Please don’t say to install an older version or going back to 2003, as well, this is not what I had in mind. I know that I could use the command line version but for me usng a GUI is more convenient. Regsrding compression speeds, I mostly use deflate for legacy zip files on the fast setting.
So far what I am doing is to set PA to use the classic skin windows view and while it does alleviate some of the lagging symptoms it doesn’t really seem to make the program to run or load faster.
Any help or advice on my problem?. By the way, I use the PRO version as that’s my current license. By the way, does PA has any pdf user’s manual or reference book? I see there are changes and numerous functionality that has been added but I have no clue on how to use it. I hope somebody could help me with that as well.
Converting an archive to .zip (using both the “Deflate (.zip, compatible)” and “Store” compression methods) always creates a .zipx file instead.
Using the “Store” method sometimes creates a .zip file; I have seen it happen just now, but I cannot reproduce it.
I thought, I’ll give it a try and upgrade my PA 2018 Toolbox on my production machine to PA 2021 (20.10.03)Sending registration codes in your order recovery doesn’t seem to work at the moment (I also checked my junk folder), online activation works Using registry to disable modules (for example HKLM\SOFTWARE\PowerArchiverInt\General\DisableBurning) doesn’t work as expected with modern ui. The module is visible, but I’ll get the trial nag, if I try to open it. It’s almost fine in classic and ribbon mode.
“DisableClouds” and “DisableExplorer” seem not to be respected at all, while the classic UI seems to respect the setting to disable any other unused module:In settings I won’t be able to access the SmartAI settings and the settings for the internal editor if the FTP module is disabled
New version: 20.10.03
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 20.10.03
[PA-2899] – PowerArchiver icon should be yellow for shell and main interface
[PA-2906] – Add Window size should be remembered
[PA-2901] – Cloud: when started as standalone, skin should be fully applied
[PA-2896] – Cloud config window not skinned in Dark Ribbon skin
[PA-2900] – Cloud: close button enabled when no connection, should be disabled
[PA-2902] – Cloud: change name of Amazon option in cloud
Various fixes and improvements. More fixes and updates coming up! Thanks for everyone’s help!
I’m sorry if the dev team is affected by pandemic, and if anyways that is affecting their quality to provide quality software.
But honestly, it’s been an year I have been complaining about the queue feature, it is taking them ages to fix.
referencing the above bug, I have been waiting patiently, but the bug isn’t fixed at all.
The old queuing bug where PA gets stuck randomly, isn’t fixed either.
The Bug where you keep 10-15 files in queue at once, will cause the software to miss few in queue.
and sometimes it would compress into a corrupt archive, so you have to manually open each archive and make sure everything is there as expected.
There’s way too many bugs, and I see none getting fixed.
I’m disappointed with this software.
I should have sticked to 7zip or given a shot to other archivers than this, at least they don’t provide update once in 4 months and fix nothing.
I have some mistakes today with PowerArchiver Installation with GPO.
I checked permissions of the share folder and I already installed some app from this.
I have downloaded 32b and 64b it’s the same problem.
App is on the install list of the GPO, but don’t install on the client. All app can be install but only powerachiver not. What the hell !
So i tried :
Checked : security of share folder --> ok (install of other app ok!)
RSOP checked --> nothing special
(obviously force GPO, multiple reboot)
Can you help me please ?
I’ve been dealing with an intermittent explorer.exe crash for 5-6 years now. It happens randomly and will usually occur multiple times within a single session of an hour or two on my machine when manipulating files through Windows Explorer. explorer.exe is the only thing that ever crashes, so it’s not hardware IMO. I’ve done all hardware diagnostics and RAM is good. I’ve even swapped out motherboards with different brand and even the exact same one and it still crashes. sfc /scannow indicates system files are fine. I’ve done multiple reinstalls of the OS with no positive results. This crashing has happened on Windows 7 64-bit and Windows 10 64-bit. It seemed to get more frequent with Windows 10 after upgrading last year. I’ve also been using PowerArchiver throughout that time period (upgrading over time with new releases). I recently disabled all non-Microsoft extensions via ShellExView and saw no crashes for about 10 days, which is really unusual. I turned back them all back on after 10 days and saw another explorer.exe crash within the hour. So I disabled all 32-bit extensions and saw another crash. Following that I disabled all the PowerArchiver shell extensions and haven’t seen a crash after a day of heavy usage manipulating files within Windows Explorer, which doesn’t happen for me. The crash dumps I’ve captured don’t seem to indicate PowerArchiver is involved but I have a hunch it has something do with PowerArchiver shell extensions. The system even feels smoother with the PA extensions disabled. Windows 10 reliability monitor always has the same type of problem:Description Faulting Application Path: C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe Problem signature Problem Event Name: BEX64 Application Name: explorer.exe Application Version: 10.0.17134.165 Application Timestamp: 4031a9f8 Fault Module Name: StackHash_e78e Fault Module Version: 0.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp: 00000000 Exception Offset: PCH_8D_FROM_ntdll+0x000000000009AA54 Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Data: 0000000000000008 OS Version: 10.0.1722.214.171.124.256.48 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: e78e Additional Information 2: e78e327659b46c9a0c6916396b253cbf Additional Information 3: cebf Additional Information 4: cebf952c5db535ae7880488aafce55d9 Extra information about the problem Bucket ID: 1a57e4e784fbc735c231c68bd88581a9 (1311047270476906921)
I know this is a very nebulous explanation but is there any way to link this up to PA shell extensions as the cause? I can provide the crash dumps and additional information if necessary.
Latest version: 1.00.32
Release Notes - PowerArchiver 2021 for MacOS 1.00.32
** Latest fixes:
Extracting RAR4 archives -Previous version was not able to extract RAR4 archives properly. This has now been fixed and RAR4 archives are properly extracted.
Password Policies text in Encrypt window – Password policies section shown in the password entrance dialog is not meant to be configurable in that window, as it is meant to display those settings which can be configured in the Configuration menu that was added in the previous version of PowerArchiver 2021 for MacOS.
Fixed registration and crashing issues on BigSur 11.1 operating systems.
More fixes and coming up in the coming update! Thanks for everyone’s help!
Powerarchiver 2021 20.00.73
Windows 10 Education 10.0.19042 Build 19042
When extracting gcc-arm-10.2-2020.11-mingw-w64-i686-arm-none-linux-gnueabihf.tar.xz , Powerarchiver wrongly thinks some .exe files have a length of zero:
Once extracted:D:\Temp\Powerarchiver\gcc-arm-10.2-2020.11-mingw-w64-i686-arm-none-linux-gnueabihf\bin>dir *.exe Volume in drive D is DATA Volume Serial Number is 0E12-BCA2 Directory of D:\Temp\Powerarchiver\gcc-arm-10.2-2020.11-mingw-w64-i686-arm-none-linux-gnueabihf\bin 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 1,391,599 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-addr2line.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ar.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-as.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 3,030,119 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-c++.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 1,389,293 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-c++filt.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 3,027,513 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-cpp.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 4,040,503 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-dwp.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 391,769 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-elfedit.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-g++.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 3,026,926 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-10.2.1.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 609,607 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-ar.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 609,607 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-nm.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 609,607 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-ranlib.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 2,165,533 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcov-dump.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 2,343,605 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcov-tool.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 2,450,233 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcov.exe 2020-11-20 07:54 PM 9,605,899 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gdb.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 3,028,997 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gfortran.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 1,412,943 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gprof.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ld.bfd.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ld.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ld.gold.exe 2020-11-20 07:41 PM 25,546,567 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-lto-dump.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-nm.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-objcopy.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-objdump.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ranlib.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-readelf.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 1,393,083 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-size.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 1,392,464 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-strings.exe 2020-11-20 07:10 PM 0 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-strip.exe 32 File(s) 67,465,867 bytes 0 Dir(s) 1,002,422,431,744 bytes free
When the same archive is being extracted from a git bash session (after having installed git 2.30.1 for Windows 64 bit version from git-scm.com), the .exe files are extracted as expected:xz -k -d gcc-arm-10.2-2020.11-mingw-w64-i686-arm-none-linux-gnueabihf.tar.xz tar xf gcc-arm-10.2-2020.11-mingw-w64-i686-arm-none-linux-gnueabihf.tar cd gcc-arm-10.2-2020.11-mingw-w64-i686-arm-none-linux-gnueabihf/bin ll *.exe -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 1391599 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-addr2line.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 1421598 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ar.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 2028927 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-as.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 3030119 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-c++.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 1389293 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-c++filt.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 3027513 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-cpp.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 4040503 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-dwp.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 391769 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-elfedit.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 3030119 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-g++.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 3026926 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-10.2.1.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 609607 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-ar.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 609607 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-nm.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 609607 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc-ranlib.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 3026926 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcc.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 2165533 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcov-dump.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 2343605 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcov-tool.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 2450233 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gcov.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 9605899 Nov 20 19:54 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gdb.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 3028997 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gfortran.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 1412943 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-gprof.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 4 User 197121 2572182 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ld.bfd.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 4 User 197121 2572182 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ld.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 4550029 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ld.gold.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 25546567 Nov 20 19:41 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-lto-dump.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 1404945 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-nm.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 1531656 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-objcopy.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 1991350 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-objdump.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 1421598 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-ranlib.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 1163376 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-readelf.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 1393083 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-size.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 1 User 197121 1392464 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-strings.exe* -rwxr-xr-x 2 User 197121 1531656 Nov 20 19:10 arm-none-linux-gnueabihf-strip.exe*
The same archive file does extract properly under a native Linux Ubuntu 20.04 system, or under Windows 10 using the WSL2 Linux subsystem using xz and tar.
Is there a command line to include the Registration Code when pushing an install using Microsoft Intune/Endpoint Manager?
I am able to push the software, but I’d like the PowerArchiver to be registered when it gets to the workstation instead of entering the Registration Code on each workstation individually.
Hi,The “Print button” to create a file listing of the files in the archive opens an empty drop down menu.
there are some issues with the UI in the classic interface:
Clicking on the empty entry let me save the file listing as txt file, the entry for html files is missing completely. The toolbar for the file preview feature is cut at the window edge. Options on the right aren’t accessible at all.
Fast Ring: PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.41/43/44/45/46/48
New version: PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.41/43/44/45/46/48
Download Windows Installer: https://powerarchiver.cachefly.net/2018/powarc180048.exe
Download Portable Installer: https://powerarchiver.cachefly.net/2018/powarcportable180048.exe
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.41
* [PA-1529] - explorer file list - use full refresh instead of smart
* [PA-1569] - CD burning at 8x, more speeds (other than 48x thats default)
* [PA-1577] - modern/ribbon ui: add button enabled when no archive open
* [PA-1578] - expand ftp profiles screen
* [PA-1589] - modern/ribbon ui: force office icons for rest of the interface
* [PA-1590] - remove & from tab in backup in translations
* [PA-1592] - update preview mode icon
* [PA-1594] - modern/ribbon ui: translate help dropdown
* [PA-1602] - ftp: extend folder dropdown to max height, resize with window size?
* [PA-1604] - ftp: set default timeout to 300
* [PA-1607] - ftp: show entering default folder cmd from profile and error if it does not work
* [PA-1608] - ftp: add help button that goes to default ftp help page for more info for users
* [PA-1609] - ftp: changing protocol in toolbar should update port as well
* [PA-1611] - set minimum size for PA main window
* [PA-1612] - ftp: queue window improvements
* [PA-1621] - enterprise install: remove toolbar customization options when ftp/burner/etc are hidden
* [PA-1630] - new icons for queue
* [PA-1633] - add more buttons to office skin
* [PA-1635] - ftp: add larger icon options (24/32px) to the ftp queue toolbar
* [PA-1636] - add hints to left explorer bar buttons
* [PA-1643] - disable 2 row toolbar on archive and explorer bars
* [PA-1591] - build new setup for PA 2017 x86 with updated shell extensions
* [PA-1593] - create portable x86 and x64 versions of PowerArchiver 2018
** New Feature
* [PA-1564] - improved modern/ribbon look, new features, icons
* [PA-1519] - Add New Tab option to modern interface
* [PA-1556] - small aligment issue in add window
* [PA-1557] - FTP: PA not responding when D&D files from FTP in 34
* [PA-1573] - cant exit ftp mode without disconnecting first
* [PA-1576] - burn files interface: text not aligned
* [PA-1579] - modern: preview button does not show as turned on when PA first started
* [PA-1580] - Align buttons in Backup final screen
* [PA-1581] - Backup: scheduling options screen alignement
* [PA-1582] - Set minimum window size for Backup
* [PA-1585] - Access Violation error appears when clicking Burn in Audio Burner
* [PA-1586] - Modern: View tab dropdowns do not show any checkmarks
* [PA-1601] - ftp: if we turn off passive mode, we cant turn it on again
* [PA-1610] - issues with deflate64 checkbox
* [PA-1613] - ftp: overwriting files does not work
* [PA-1615] - ftp: queue has internal limit of 1000 files
* [PA-1616] - modern/ribbon ui: ftp, backup startup in maximized mode - start in non-maximized state and then maximize
* [PA-1617] - ftp: serverselector starts empty, does not populate server info. Profile dropdown works.
* [PA-1622] - ftp: resizing right ftp panel, icons drop to 2nd row
* [PA-1623] - ftp: passive button does not save set for specific profile after we restart PA
* [PA-1624] - ftp: main toolbar, make port edit box smaller
* [PA-1625] - ftp: Passive hint has & inside
* [PA-1626] - Config: extend text string in shell section
* [PA-1631] - Button text does not fit in some buttons in config of French version
* [PA-1632] - a dropdown in German version config, overlaps text just a bit
* [PA-1634] - Config: extend text string in shell section just a bit more
* [PA-1638] - Cannot double click to open PA format file when previewing it in main PA
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.43
* [PA-1654] - add “office” skin icon for folders in folders bar
* [PA-1655] - modern ui: explorer mode does not stay in modern if we restart PA
* [PA-1660] - disable 2nd row for left panel toolbar in explorer mode
* [PA-1663] - new icon for backup mode (office skin)
* [PA-996] - No start button in Virtual Drive >DVD to ISO
* [PA-1218] - Image burner throws AV error on Burn button when no drive
* [PA-1349] - 2018 - DVD to ISO is not showing DVD drive - in VD app
* [PA-1393] - burner: AVs with wrong settings
* [PA-1552] - text missing in virtual drive (…restart)
* [PA-1603] - explorer mode: left panel toolbar icons dissapear during resize
* [PA-1628] - VD: create drive on restart text incomplete
* [PA-1644] - progress text hidden in extract progress bar when using skins
* [PA-1650] - Portable: Paburntools not registered
* [PA-1651] - Portable and Main PA versions use the same settings
* [PA-1656] - if we turn on “use explorer only inside archive” with folders bar, it leaves folders bar populated with folders (instead of empty)
* [PA-1658] - turn off “use explorer only in archives” and main listview does not update with contents of the hdd, only folders bar
* [PA-1662] - Modern changes to Classic when changing from burner tab down to Explorer tab
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.44
* [PA-1673] - portable: use office icons in modern for rest of the interface
* [PA-1674] - separation line showing in toolbar for unregistered PA
* [PA-1504] - updated translation files (.pas)
* [PA-1595] - check ftp timeout and startup folder
* [PA-993] - FTP does not connect when manually inputing protocols over profile settings
* [PA-1409] - specific zipx profile does not work
* [PA-1510] - Converting encrypted PA archives does not work
* [PA-1669] - French version: Text does not fit in buttons in nag and registration screen
* [PA-1675] - troubleshoot online activation on certain computers
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.45
* [PA-1587] - fix & showing in backup (&online) in german translation
* [PA-1598] - add ability to paste into ftp connection fields
* [PA-1688] - return of the yellow icon for main PA and shell to mark “gold” release of 2018
* [PA-1588] - copy and paste via keyboard (ctrl+c/v) do not work in modern toolbar interface
* [PA-1646] - .pa format: compatibility between 2017 and 2018 jpeg compression
* [PA-1657] - modern ui: ctrl+c, ctrl+v do not work in archive mode
* [PA-1671] - PowerArchiver 2017 still shows in start menu after updating to 2018 (Windows 7 and before)
* [PA-1676] - online/offline registration in internal build .44
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.46
* [PA-1678] - patchbeam improvement: use both full and patch updates, depending on version user has
* [PA-1691] - updated images for first config window
* [PA-1694] - update translations to latest versions
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.48
* [PA-1713] - .pa format: lepton and lepton2 update
* [PA-1714] - .pa format: add rep1 to the wav compression step
* [PA-1718] - config: skin listing has & in name
* [PA-1692] - office icons shown twice in config: interface skin selection
* [PA-1693] - first config screen text cut off
* [PA-1698] - Unknown Button in customize classic toolbar menu
* [PA-1702] - Pasting in explorer mode via CTRL + V pastes twice
* [PA-1704] - modern toolbar: changing option in config, PA restarts in classic toolbar
* [PA-1705] - PA resets to Classic with Office icons every time config options are changed and OK’d in Modern interface
* [PA-1706] - Highlight Archives color is always white
* [PA-1709] - Modern Toolbar is cut off in Windows 7/8 when starting PA maximized
* [PA-1710] - Find Archives progress text does not appear correctly
* [PA-1711] - Password policies length goes into negatives in config settings
* [PA-1712] - Modern ribbon APPDATE information creates folder with bad name
- More updates to the FTP Client.
- New Portable installation, first for PA 2018.
- Fix for Dvd to Iso functionality
- Modern UI improved.
- Start of Patchbeam Updates (full installer not needed every time).
- Better handling of PA 2017 old installation shortcuts and program group.
- Reworked how ctrl+c/v are implemented in new interface, now it works everywhere properly.
- Compatibility between PA 2017 and PA 2018 lepton .jpg compression.
- Updated translations
- Improved update system for the future versions (will use patches or full installer depending on installed version).
- Improvements to .pa format
- Important fix for Modern Toolbar on Win7/8
- Various smaller fixes
- Other smaller changes and updates, on the road to the 2018 Final release.
@Alpha-Testers updated with latest build at top - 18.00.43… more info to come later. Thanks!
Also PAVD has been updated and is available via Patchbeam. It has fix for disc to image (.ISO) functionality.
In the build 18.00.43. In the “configuration options”, “Auto Update”/“Plugins” not working. If i click on, there is nothing.
Which part exactly is not working and how? We would like to be able to reproduce so that we may fix it.
See Uploaded Images.
When I click on “Auto Update” or “Plugins” menu, there is nothing.
Thanks for posting the pictures @ffm76600
I see that you are using the Portable version and I think those options aren’t available there, I will check.
The non portable, main version, will have those options active.
Were you attempting to use the main or portable versions?
Thanks for letting us know so that we can fix/improve it.
Thanks for answers :slightly_smiling_face: .
Yes I use the portable version and i confirm “Auto Update” and “Plugins” options are active in the main version.
@Alpha-Testers bump for version .44… it is going to be on PB in 30m or so…
@Alpha-Testers Built .45 is up, will be on PB in next 10 minutes… updated Whats New in first post. Thank you!
@Alpha-Testers updated to .46, up on Patchbeam now… Whats New listed in first post. Thanks!
@Alpha-Testers updated to .48 via Patchbeam, all changes in the Whats New above.