Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PA 18.00.23 Column configuration

• Hi,

Whilst configuring the columns in the archive window, I noticed a couple of annoying things. The first is that the columns have the same colour as the rest of the window. I prefer to have my column headers if not a different colour to be at least delineated by a dark colour. The other thing is that when I deselect a column header so I will not see it, it does not disappear like in other programs I have used, it just closes to nothing. This is annoying as when adjusting column widths, they get in the way and I find myself stumbling across them.

Cheers

DrT

• conexware

@drteeth said in PA 18.00.23 Column configuration:

Hi,

Whilst configuring the columns in the archive window, I noticed a couple of annoying things. The first is that the columns have the same colour as the rest of the window. I prefer to have my column headers if not a different colour to be at least delineated by a dark colour. The other thing is that when I deselect a column header so I will not see it, it does not disappear like in other programs I have used, it just closes to nothing. This is annoying as when adjusting column widths, they get in the way and I find myself stumbling across them.

Cheers

DrT

i think it pulls the color from the system… did you check some other skins by any chance? They outline the headers.

thanks.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.