when clciking on powerarchiver update from within powerarchiver we get a windows for the update but it nows sayes script errors. I think it could be due to windows update in windows 10 can you look into it. By pressing cancel it seems to be ok. It seems that the page being displayed as erros on it.
From within PA on the extract popup, buttons are hidden, I must resize the window to get access to the OK/Cancel buttons. Tried on the default notebook screen (Macbook M1 Max 14") as well as on my external monitor (4k).Screenshot_2022-05-12_10-02-10.jpg
Ho già contattato il supporto con il modulo presente qui https://www.powerarchiver.com/it/contact/ da settimane ma non ho ricevuto riscontro e ora che ho aggiornato alla versione 21.00.15 ho notato che il problema persiste.
Quando clicco PDF Encrypt & Sign nel tab Crittografia appare la schemata riportata sotto come se mancassero le funzionalità.
I’ve already contacted support with the form here https://www.powerarchiver.com/it/contact/ weeks ago but I haven’t received any feedback and now that I’ve updated to version 21.00.15 I’ve noticed that the problem persists.
When I click on PDF Encrypt & Sign in the Encryption tab the schematic below appears as if the functionality is missing.
I have tried to burn a DVD with PowerArchiver 2022 Final, but it didn’t work because PA didn’t found the external DVD-Burner.
I have tried several burners from Sony, LG, Dell.
I have connected the burners with several USB-Ports but unfortunately without any success.
With other burning software, e. g. Nero, all burner worked perfect on each USB-Port.
The same problem occured with PA2018 and it was solved with an update, but I don’t remember the detailed software version.
Could you check the possibility of an bug, please?
Thank you for your support in advance!
Quando creo un archivio zip con un altro programma ad esempio Winrar se apro il file con Winrar vi sono visualizzati anche le date originali di Accesso e Creazione.
Se ottimizzo quel file zip con la funzione Ottimizza archivio di PowerArchivier (o creo un nuovo archivio) il file risultate non ha più le date originali di Accesso e Creazione.
C’è una opzione per preservare questi dati? (Non l’ho trovata nelle impostazioni del programma e ho già abilitato le opzioni “salva info complete cartella” presente in “Profili di compressione”)
When I create a ZIP archive with another program such as Winrar, if I open the file with Winrar, the original Access and Creation dates are also displayed.
If I optimize that zipper file with the Optimize Archive function of PowerArchivier (or create a new archive) the resulting file no longer has the original Access and Creation dates.
Is there an option to preserve this data? (I haven’t found it in the program settings and I have already enabled the “save complete folder info” options in “Compression Profiles”)
Upgraded from 2021 to 2022. Selecting ‘backup’ no scripts are showed. Only after editing and saving an existing script (explorer) it shows up in the PA backup folder.
So is the ‘backup’ icon to open the Backup screen only for creating ‘new’ ones. This means that you have to open ALL your old pbs files and to save them again… not user friendly.
No way to improve this ? Thank you.
PowerArchiver 2022 - Final Version - 21.00.15
Information about PowerArchiver 2022 - 21.00.15:
Thanks everyone for your assistance!
I have a 31" 4K screen with 3840x2160 pixel, which PA is able to handle - except of a scaling other than 100%.Access violation at address 0000000..DF47A4 in module 'powerarc.exe'. Schreiben of address 0000...00330.
When changing scaling for this screen to 125%, starting PA brings the following exception:
After closing this message, PA seems to work fine.
PA version 21.00.15 (03/2022) 64bit (tested with Win 10 and after upgrade Win 11)
Is there any chance to avoid this access violation or this message?
Thanks and regards,
the new Windows 11 context menu is not localized in PA 21.00.13.
While the classic context menu is localized, when it’s opened on a file on my desktop, it’s English, when it’s opened from a file on my C drive.
@Mili Are there updated localization files available?
I thought, I’ll give it a try and upgrade my PA 2018 Toolbox on my production machine to PA 2021 (20.10.03)Sending registration codes in your order recovery doesn’t seem to work at the moment (I also checked my junk folder), online activation works Using registry to disable modules (for example HKLM\SOFTWARE\PowerArchiverInt\General\DisableBurning) doesn’t work as expected with modern ui. The module is visible, but I’ll get the trial nag, if I try to open it. It’s almost fine in classic and ribbon mode.
“DisableClouds” and “DisableExplorer” seem not to be respected at all, while the classic UI seems to respect the setting to disable any other unused module:In settings I won’t be able to access the SmartAI settings and the settings for the internal editor if the FTP module is disabled
PA Queue does not compress file optimally with same parameters if used in Queue mode.
Being able to save advanced option, and set a default profile and archive type for compression so I can save clicks.
The above two are majorly affecting my efficiency with archiving stuff with PA 20.10.03.
Can someone confirm if they are resolved with the 2022 RC1?
Fast Ring: PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.24/25/27/29
New version: PowerArchiver 2018 18.00.29 - BETA
List of changes since 18.00.16 Preview build.
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.29
* [PA-1203] - (PA 2018) 4 stage skinning system
* [PA-1308] - PDF Viewer for PowerArchiver
* [PA-1113] - uac support in main add window (works already through shell)
* [PA-1232] - Add .PA format as file type to Tools (2017)
* [PA-1266] - (2018) - toolbar icons shown under Skins too, all skins shown under format icon selection
* [PA-1305] - bring PA window to front when opening archive and reuse windows is on
* [PA-1368] - Add ASM and EML to text files step
* [PA-1382] - help menu under ribbon
* [PA-1385] - cut text at 125 dpi in 18.00.17
* [PA-1389] - add windows 10 notification when user clicks on Minimize in progress not just minimize to tray
* [PA-1391] - File> Clouds> options
* [PA-1394] - when PA imports old settings, all the windows get scrambled, can we not import window settings but do everything else?
* [PA-1395] - after creating new compression profile, cant pick format
* [PA-1404] - modern/ribbon: missing save/restore, add them under Configuration button as dropdown or as separate small buttons?
* [PA-1417] - Open archive that is inside archive in a new tab
* [PA-1418] - add join archive to the tools toolbar in ribbon
* [PA-1435] - return view bar as default setting in both novice and advanced users and reset to default
* [PA-1121] - paes, pabackup - implement 7z multicore fix
* [PA-1405] - update lepton2.exe’s
* [PA-1406] - .18 ribbon cant close on X, pa has to be closed via task manager
* [PA-863] - portable: uac at start?
* [PA-1104] - (2018) can’t delete/update file from an archive that is inside an archive (zip)
* [PA-1236] - Update Archive dialog appears twice for PA format
* [PA-1239] - Passwords Saved not showing in config
* [PA-1309] - png viewer: 3 buttons without hint
* [PA-1310] - pdf: clicking on pdf to preview, then changing to png and clicking on zoom in, pdf shows again
* [PA-1315] - status bar: possible solutions
* [PA-1331] - opening several files at once shows exception/error
* [PA-1343] - 2018 - Action tools available in ribbon interface when archive is not open
* [PA-1360] - Other formats selection always creates 7z - even though Cab or other format selected
* [PA-1366] - go through archive, explorer and then to ftp, various interface issues
* [PA-1373] - when Explorer w folders selected and use only inside archive checked - explorer tab not working properly
* [PA-1374] - F12 for registration not working in Modern toolbar
* [PA-1375] - using pins in explorer tab messes up explorer interface
* [PA-1376] - panels dont work properly after using FTP tab
* [PA-1379] - Cannot create ZIP backups on XP
* [PA-1380] - Modern ribbon interface not showing in XP
* [PA-1383] - selecting archive, explorer, burner, ftp mode in Ribbon does not work?
* [PA-1388] - Default Zip Compression profile can be deleted in Add window
* [PA-1398] - no overwrite dialog when creating new compression profile in Add window
* [PA-1399] - PowerArchiver restarts when switching tabs
* [PA-1401] - Small vertical line shows in FTP folder bar field name text
* [PA-1403] - Explorer w folders view and 2 open archives in 2 tabs
* [PA-1407] - Text cut off in Config>FTP
* [PA-1412] - Cannnot create Zip SFX
* [PA-1414] - File Tabs - new tab opened when clicking X and + not always working
* [PA-1415] - Setup.exe in a Zip archive not exectuted and does not start
* [PA-1416] - Send to Cloud right click option inside archive does not work
* [PA-1419] - small issue when updating archive inside archive
* [PA-1420] - archive in archive, preview does not work (tried with pdf)
* [PA-1422] - shell: .21 delay after compression in shell finishes (5-8s), even with 1kb files
* [PA-1425] - letter cut off in setup window
* [PA-1426] - Focus in add windows should be on file list
* [PA-1427] - Join Tool: File’s current folder destination folder not applied
* [PA-1431] - Encrypt Tool title bar lists name of random file instead of archive
* [PA-1432] - progress bar in main PA not painted properly (fine in shell), default skin
* [PA-1433] - panel sizes are not saving again
- .24 Update
- Fixed languages not showing in select menu in classic toolbar
- Fixed toolbar aliment change not working in config
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 17.00.25
* [PA-1451] - Ask to save edited file in archive when PA is closed on X or Exit
* [PA-1453] - Ask to save edited files in archive: add Yes to All, No to All to the prompt
* [PA-1124] - Compress w Options disappears when less than 2 shell options selected
* [PA-1181] - 170103 throws AV error when extracting and compressing PA format via shell in XP
* [PA-1286] - (PA 2018) Queue does not work? (testing)
* [PA-1423] - preview set to None by default for supported file types
* [PA-1445] - when toolbar aligned to the bottom, 1. config align to the top, 2. reset defaults do not work
* [PA-1455] - ZIPX archives throw InvalidPointer error after using Archive Comments
* [PA-1456] - “Show comments when opening archive” does not show comments when opening archive
* [PA-1457] - File format extension (zip/zipx) does not change accordingly
* [PA-1461] - No comfirmation dialog when updating file inside archive
Release Notes - PowerArchiver - Version 18.00.29
* [PA-1317] - zip: cant extract specific file, either long filename or special characters
* [PA-1441] - show compress with options even if compress to zip is disabled
* [PA-1459] - change join tool icon in all icon sets for classic toolbar
* [PA-1462] - Detect encryption when adding files to encrypted archives
* [PA-1466] - comment panel - save options (position, size, minimized)
* [PA-1468] - install tool blocks PA when 2nd file run
* [PA-1469] - creating new archive - changing to zipx methods does not change extension
* [PA-1472] - “notification platform not available” error at PA startup
* [PA-1473] - disable moving of log window
* [PA-1480] - use maximum for default zip shell extension profile
* [PA-1254] - encrypt files screen overlapping buttons at 125dpi, even when maximized
* [PA-1260] - archive view with folders: startup filelist empty window
* [PA-1280] - preview: click on file 2nd time, error shows
* [PA-1307] - explorer mode: close archive in right panel and it will not show files on disk anymore
* [PA-1341] - PA and 7Z formats throw AV error when compressing files on WinXP and Win7 x86 systems
* [PA-1355] - navigating file list by letter, pa shows AV
* [PA-1359] - - preview: click on file 2nd time, error shows
* [PA-1370] - closing on ftp tab, command prompt window appears on next PA start
* [PA-1430] - PA Crashes when clicking Open Button and browsing HDD
* [PA-1434] - opening several archives after each other and access violation shows at exit
* [PA-1437] - PA freezes when switching tabs and PDF in preview
* [PA-1447] - config> ftp> connection, Explorer text cut off
* [PA-1450] - right click on file in archive, Open With> Chose program does not work
* [PA-1463] - Expand comment box in main PA
* [PA-1464] - updating file inside archive, clicking on PA window X
* [PA-1474] - Password security policies text not fully showing
* [PA-1477] - Archive comment expansion not reset in .reg
Whats New since 18.00.16
- Fixed issues reported by users
- Implemented full Modern/Ribbon functionality
- Improved panel behavior, preview window and more.
- Improved PDF previewer
- Improved skinning support
- Support for editing archive inside archive in new tab.
- Rewritten parts of shell extensions code to be more stable
- Improvements when detecting updates to multiple files in multiple tabs and saving those files.
- Added Yes to All and No to All to update window
- When adding files to the encrypted archive, encryption will be selected automatically and same password used.
- Improved support for Windows XP when using PA and 7z formats
- Better support for ZIP comments.
- Solved all reported interface crashes reported so far for PA 2018.
As of .23, this is now officially a public release of PowerArchiver 2018. To see a list of changes, please visit our news post about it:
We have updated skinning section with PowerArchiver 2018 skins:
Soon we will add more full interface skins, as well as toolbar icons and file format icons. Users can change all 3 independently for maximum customization.
Thanks for reporting issues, from now on, please report them all into independent threads on our Tech support section:
Why is .24 not on Fast Ring in PatchBeam?
@registered updated closed issues list up to .29. Full list now available.
Latest release 18.00.30: http://dl.powerarchiver.com/2018/powarc180030.exe
Please check your reported issues and enjoy! Full list coming over the weekend. Thanks!
@spwolf there was an update to .31, to add compatibility for onedrive folders (as well as other similar) that was lost in last few build since we re-wrote the shell. So just redownload and it shall work!
This post is deleted!