Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PowerArchiver 2016 16.00.69 crash

• I’m using the latest build of PowerArchiver 2016 16.00.69 on Win 8.1 Pro.

I just created a 7-Zip archive using the right click option of “Compress to xxxxx.7z”.

I then tried to create another archive of the same file name using right click option “Compress to 7-Zip + Options” and then clicking Add.

PowerArchiver crashes with the following message:
    Access violation at address 00DDC64E in module ‘POWERARC.EXE’. Read of address 00000150.

I tried to do it the other way round also, using the “Compress to 7-Zip + Options” first and then “Compress to xxxxx.7z”, but that way it works fine, and as expected, just asks if you want to overwrite the existing file.

• conexware

thanks!

• You’re welcome.

PS: Since I’m doing testing for the product, shouldn’t I please get a free license for the product?

• Alpha Testers

Oh wow, fire up the Popcorn the reply to this will be good….

• conexware

@ckit:

Oh wow, fire up the Popcorn the reply to this will be good….

why? Those who ask, often get… thats life 🙂

We do give out licenses or extend them to people who report interesting bugs.

• @spwolf:

Thanks. I hope I do qualify.

• @spwolf:

I’ve asked, and am still waiting for any response regarding the license….

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.