Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

[BUG] ZPAQ Compression doesn't work correctly

• When I try to compress a folder with ZPAQ, the compression stuck before completion at 55% or 99% then stops

If I try to compress few jpg images works but when I try compress more complex folders that contains mixed file types (program binaries, images, sounds and txt files) always same issue.

Note:
    If I check Power Archiver process during ZPAQ compression the CPU and RAM usage is pretty low during the operation compared to other formats.

My PC: i7 Ivy Bridge 16 GB RAM Windows 10 x64 all update installed
    Power Archiver Version: 16.00.61

• conexware

@SMH17:

When I try to compress a folder with ZPAQ, the compression stuck before completion at 55% or 99% then stops

If I try to compress few jpg images works but when I try compress more complex folders that contains mixed file types (program binaries, images, sounds and txt files) always same issue.

Note:
    If I check Power Archiver process during ZPAQ compression the CPU and RAM usage is pretty low during the operation compared to other formats.

My PC: i7 Ivy Bridge 16 GB RAM Windows 10 x64 all update installed
    Power Archiver Version: 16.00.61

thanks for letting us know, we will check it out tomorrow.

• conexware

thanks for letting us know, we have logged this in

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.