140602int & W10*64 TP B9841

• Just for info, no issue installing PA 140602int on W10*64 TP B9841.
    RAR instantly recognised and associated. Zip initially asked to select app, upon selecting PA icon changed, and it opened ok.

Default Programs found 456 out of 459.
    .img .iso .cab not selected which would be expected.

Does not appear at this stage you need to do anything for comparability, alot better than some issues I recall when testing the then current PA on W7 pre release.

• conexware

@pjb:

Just for info, no issue installing PA 140602int on W10*64 TP B9841.
    RAR instantly recognised and associated. Zip initially asked to select app, upon selecting PA icon changed, and it opened ok.

Default Programs found 456 out of 459.
    .img .iso .cab not selected which would be expected.

Does not appear at this stage you need to do anything for comparability, alot better than some issues I recall when testing the then current PA on W7 pre release.

thanks… i have been running W10 myself and PA works perfectly on it and looks good too.

In general, they seem to have fixed a lot of small issues in W8 (not just design ones but actual bugs), but it still has some buggies… although nothing too huge.

• Good that there are no major bugs on W8. I have only just got around to re-installing PA on my W8.1 *64 desktop. Indeed the PA GUI on W10 does look good. 🙂 I esp like the more fluid motion when you hover from one icon to the other and one tab to the other. 🙂

• conexware

I am thinking about installing W10 on my Encore… lets see how that goes 🙂

• conexware

anyone running latest build of Win10? They had some really breaking issues in previous ones, I had to take it out of both desktop and encore… last one i put back to Encore, it is not bad, but not perfect.

• I’m using latest official preview. Build 10041. Did an install of latest PA from website, all installed ok. File associations applied once I selected it as default program. Preview window in explorer and Directory Opus showed up ok.

If I notice anything over next few days will keep you informed of my findings.

• conexware

i got my tablet to 41 as well and it works well after few initial crashes. Gotta try Vivaldi on it :-).

they fixed most of my annoyances - apps on sd cards is doable now, wifi connection is easier to select, apps and programs are together in metro program add/remove… but there are still some rough edges and issues like tablet mode that removes taskbar pins and icons, and pin login does not work for me on tablet…

• conexware

pretty happy with Win 10 tablet right now… at those prices, they should be able to sell loads of them.

Users

Topics