User Interface Bug
trparky last edited by
There is a user interface bug in which it doesn’t change the file extension back to ZIP after selecting ZIPX.
Steps to reproduce bug…
- Select file/folder to compress in Windows Explorer.
- Right-click on it, choose Compress To… and then Compress with Options.
- The method should be Deflate (.zip, compatible).
- In the method drop down choose Optimized (.zipx).
- Note how the file type extension doesn’t change to .ZIPX.
- It also doesn’t change back to .ZIP when selecting Deflate (.zip, compatible) again.
We will check it out for next release, thanks.
Socrates Banned last edited by
I do not see the same behavior.
Admittedly, I have the default ZIP PROFILE set to zipx. However, if I change to deflate, the ‘x’ disappears from the file name; if I change back to optimize, the file name extension returns to zipx.
Perhaps, though, I am misunderstanding the problem.
Or there is another setting somewhere that affects this behavior.