Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Encryption suit confusion.

• Alpha Testers

OK I’m going to admit I’m a bit confused here. 😃

@spwolf You say the Encryption suit is part of PA and I can’t download it separately.
    OK that would seem fairly clear, but is the source of my confusion.

If I click on Enable in tools in PA

I then get this message.

As you can see it quite clearly states “Do you want to download and install it?” 😕

I don’t appear to have “paes.exe” on my computer neither. So more confusion there. 😉

• Alpha Testers

Did you click on ‘yes’ to install ?
    I did just out of curiosity…:)

• Alpha Testers

@moles42:

Did you click on ‘yes’ to install ?
    I did just out of curiosity…:)

Not yet Moles. I was tempted to, but wanted to hear the explanation that spwolf can come up with. 😃

• Alpha Testers

I no longer have it on my system either since installing latest update…:(

• Alpha Testers

@moles42:

I no longer have it on my system either since installing latest update…:(

I take it you mean “paes.exe”?
    Ah that’s interesting, I was sure it was there previously. In fact I remember recoiling in horror when I saw that interface. :eek: 😃

• Alpha Testers

yep I don’t have ‘Paes.exe’ on my system now…even searched for it on my system.
    I do however have it on my Windows 7 OS in the previous version of PA…not sure why it has been removed but pretty sure admin will report back…:)

• conexware

guys, first version of 14.05.01 didnt have properly set version on paes.exe which meant that upgrade process removed the file (repair fixed it).

Here is proper release from yesterday:
    http://dl.patchbeam.com/conexware/files/powerarchiver/powarc140501int.exe

• Alpha Testers

That’s fixed it, thanks spwolf. 😃
    Normal service shall now resume… 😉

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.