Dual Boot Computers

• Hi,

I’m new to this forum. I searched to see what the policy is about dual boot computers and couldn’t find the answer.

I have a dual boot Win 7/XP computer and would like to know what the policy is. Do you have to purchase a license for each operating system or only one license that can be used for both operating systems?

Thanks,

Jes

• conexware

Hello Jes,

You can pick per seat or per user licensing. So both work with your setup. We dont define seat per OS but per computer.

Happy Holidays!

• @spwolf:

Hello Jes,

You can pick per seat or per user licensing. So both work with your setup. We dont define seat per OS but per computer.

Happy Holidays!

Hi spwolf,

I’m sorry. I may not understand. I think that means I can install Power Archiver on both operating systems on the dual boot.

Thanks for your reply,

Jes

• conexware

Yes you are fine… thank you!

• Alpha Testers

@Jeslookn:

Hi spwolf,

I’m sorry. I may not understand. I think that means I can install Power Archiver on both operating systems on the dual boot.

Thanks for your reply,

Jes

As I understand it you are correct and you can also install on several computers (e.g. your desktop and your laptop) as long as you are the only user of all the computers.

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy