Extract multi rar files -password

• hello i have the trial version of power archiver 2013 but i have some issues :

1. i can’t extarct always multi rar files like i do with 7zip &win rar.sometimes with powerarchiver show a emssage that ‘‘need to insert volume 1 e.t.c’’ with win rar i don’t ahve any issue.simply open the rar part 1 with right clik in windows shell explorer
      2)when the rar file nee a password appears a window with empty field to insert password others programs .with power archiver simply show a message that the password is incorrect,but i don’t any password because it doesn;t show up any windows with password field
      the files that i downloaded is from torernts(sometimes illegaly).is strange a software with high cost can’t do that other freewares do…sorry for my bad englsih

• hello i have the trial version of power archiver 2013 but i have some issues :

1. i can’t extarct always multi rar files like i do with 7zip &win rar.sometimes with powerarchiver show a emssage that ‘‘need to insert volume 1 e.t.c’’ with win rar i don’t ahve any issue.simply open the rar part 1 with right clik in windows shell explorer
      2)when the rar file nee a password appears a window with empty field to insert password others programs .with power archiver simply show a message that the password is incorrect,but i don’t any password because it doesn;t show up any windows with password field
      the files that i downloaded is from torernts(sometimes illegaly).is strange a software with high cost can’t do that other freewares do…sorry for my bad englsih

• conexware

can you give us some example of the rar archive so we can check it out?

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy