Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Extract multi rar files -password

• hello i have the trial version of power archiver 2013 but i have some issues :

1. i can’t extarct always multi rar files like i do with 7zip &win rar.sometimes with powerarchiver show a emssage that ‘‘need to insert volume 1 e.t.c’’ with win rar i don’t ahve any issue.simply open the rar part 1 with right clik in windows shell explorer
      2)when the rar file nee a password appears a window with empty field to insert password others programs .with power archiver simply show a message that the password is incorrect,but i don’t any password because it doesn;t show up any windows with password field
      the files that i downloaded is from torernts(sometimes illegaly).is strange a software with high cost can’t do that other freewares do…sorry for my bad englsih

• hello i have the trial version of power archiver 2013 but i have some issues :

1. i can’t extarct always multi rar files like i do with 7zip &win rar.sometimes with powerarchiver show a emssage that ‘‘need to insert volume 1 e.t.c’’ with win rar i don’t ahve any issue.simply open the rar part 1 with right clik in windows shell explorer
      2)when the rar file nee a password appears a window with empty field to insert password others programs .with power archiver simply show a message that the password is incorrect,but i don’t any password because it doesn;t show up any windows with password field
      the files that i downloaded is from torernts(sometimes illegaly).is strange a software with high cost can’t do that other freewares do…sorry for my bad englsih

• conexware

can you give us some example of the rar archive so we can check it out?

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.