Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Version 14.00.22 toolbar.

• Alpha Testers

Any reason why in version 14.00.22 the buttons on the main toolbar have changed, or should I say have been arranged slightly differently? I’m sure it’s a a good reason of course but I’m curious why.

What is the reason for my curiosity you may ask.

Do you want to guess how long it took me to find the “test” button to test my archive? High and low I looked for it and It was a good twenty minutes before I thought of clicking on the Tools button to find it tucked away in there. :rolleyes:

Can you let us know in future of such a change? I know it’s a minor thing but it would have saved me the time of trying to find it. 😉

• conexware

@Luxor:

Any reason why in version 14.00.22 the buttons on the main toolbar have changed, or should I say have been arranged slightly differently? I’m sure it’s a a good reason of course but I’m curious why.

What is the reason for my curiosity you may ask.

Do you want to guess how long it took me to find the “test” button to test my archive? High and low I looked for it and It was a good twenty minutes before I thought of clicking on the Tools button to find it tucked away in there. :rolleyes:

Can you let us know in future of such a change? I know it’s a minor thing but it would have saved me the time of trying to find it. 😉

yeah, it is unofficial release so no log as usual.

We had to do it because of translations - in languages such as German and French, almost every word on the toolbar was 1-2 characters longer so in Extract mode, everything would shrink down to 16x16 icons in default width… so we arranged these into the Tools icon to make it all fit nicer and be a bit cleaner.

Glad you noticed though 🙂

• Alpha Testers

@spwolf:

yeah, it is unofficial release so no log as usual.

We had to do it because of translations - in languages such as German and French, almost every word on the toolbar was 1-2 characters longer so in Extract mode, everything would shrink down to 16x16 icons in default width… so we arranged these into the Tools icon to make it all fit nicer and be a bit cleaner.

See I knew there would be a good reason for it. 😉
    @spwolf:

Glad you noticed though 🙂

Yeah! There’s twenty minutes of my life I’ll never get back. :p

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.