Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

FIPS certification

• I can’t find you or PowerArchiver listed on the FIPS web site as FIPS certified.

Could you please provide a link to your FIPS certificate.

Thanks

Raz

• conexware

Hi Raz,

spwolf will be around soon and he’ll provide the information regarding the certification.
    In the meantime, can you post the link to the site where you noted the FIPS certificated?
    I want to make sure I’m looking at the same site as you are.

Thanks!

• conexware

We are using Microsoft FIPS certified encryption modules (RSAENH via Microsoft CryptoAPI), depending on version of Windows used.

“RSAENH encapsulates several different cryptographic algorithms in an easy-to-use cryptographic module accessible via the Microsoft CryptoAPI. Developers dynamically link the Microsoft RSAENH module into their applications to provide FIPS 140-2 compliant cryptographic support.”

http://csrc.nist.gov/groups/STM/cmvp/documents/140-1/1401val2010.htm#1330

Thats certification for Windows 7 specifically. For every Windows OS, there are different certificates, let me know if you need specific one - its supported from Windows 2003 Server to XP, Vista, 7 and Windows Server 2008. Same is used by Window’s components, and plenty of other applications - for instance Secure ZIP (which is only other zip program I know is certified).

You can email us for more info at general at conexware dot com.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.