Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Queue - Toolbox version required?

• Hello,

I am using the german version 13.00.26 of PA, so maybe I am using not the proper terms …

In previous versions, the Queue could be en- or disabled with my version of PA; with the new version 2012 the “buy me”-window opens when I click on the menu within the options dialogue …

… is that intentionally the case or a bug?

Regards,

• conexware

Hello JePe,

Which menu exactly are you referring to?

• As you can see the menu item is not flagged with “Tbx”, but when klicking it, a pop up appears begging for my money 😉

Regards,

• conexware

Wow, this is a bug, logging it into our system for a fix!

Thanks!!

• conexware

@Mili:

Wow, this is a bug, logging it into our system for a fix!

Thanks!!

does this happen only when user is registered but not tbx? in unregistered all is fine?

• conexware

Yes, when unregistered all is fine.
    Happens only when registered with NON Tbx.

Adding info in to report

• conexware

@JePe:

Hello,

I am using the german version 13.00.26 of PA, so maybe I am using not the proper terms …

In previous versions, the Queue could be en- or disabled with my version of PA; with the new version 2012 the “buy me”-window opens when I click on the menu within the options dialogue …

… is that intentionally the case or a bug?

Regards,

hi,

you are able to turn on queue via compression window, right? or by running pastarter? Just to make sure you dont need a workaround until a fix comes.

• conexware

Hi,

this should be fixed in 13.01.03 release. Please update via Patchbeam and let us know.

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.