Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

International version

• Hi all.
    So, it would seem we only have an international version now (which is okay, I guess), so I installed it.

Apparently, this version relies on some location definition in my Windows system and decided on its own what language I wanted it to show me (Hebrew, as it were). That’s fine – the fix back to English was easy enough. However, patchbeam seems to be unaffected by my expressed desire to work in English, and what’s more – it doesn’t render Hebrew characters well, meaning that now all fields but the name of the products and version numbers are gibberish.

Any suggestions?

• conexware

Check your Formats: setting in Region and Language (Control Panel)… if you change it to language you want, all programs will follow that, including PB.

But we will check why it doesnt show properly.

• Well, wanting my menus in English isn’t the same as wanting the month to appear before the day in date formats, now is it?

• conexware

yoniy0,

What spwolf was referring to was the setting in the Administrative tab shown in the screenshot
    attachment_p_29711_0_unicode-setting.png

• @yoniy0:

Well, wanting my menus in English isn’t the same as wanting the month to appear before the day in date formats, now is it?

Depends if you want proper English or American LOL.

Shanah tovah oo chatimah tovah,

DrT

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.