Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Will it be possible to invoke FTP by icon in the future?

• Hi.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get support for icon “commandline” like

-FTP or -Virtual or -Burner and so on.

http://www.litopa.dk/likethis.png

So it would be possible to invoke the part the ICON is meant to start.

I’m not that good at English, hope somebody get the idea 😃

Sincerely.
    PLarsen

• conexware

might be already possible, i will check…

• Actually,

This is a very good point. PowerArchiver has Icons in it’s install folder for it’s Burner, Drive Emulator and Backup applications but nothing for its FTP.

So could we have a launcher icon for FTP please.
    attachment_p_28953_0_pa_launch.jpg

• I think PALarsen is meaning a command line option rather than/as well as than icon.
    Look at the attached picture!

• conexware

it is the same thing, if there is an icon, there would be a way to call PA FTP directly, and that would be via cl switch 🙂

• conexware

@PALarsen:

Hi.

I was wondering if it would be possible to get support for icon “commandline” like

-FTP or -Virtual or -Burner and so on.

http://www.litopa.dk/likethis.png

So it would be possible to invoke the part the ICON is meant to start.

I’m not that good at English, hope somebody get the idea 😃

Sincerely.
    PLarsen

just FYI, you can start all but PA FTP currently via their program files in PA installation folder… they are separate.

• @TBGBe:

I think PALarsen is meaning a command line option rather than/as well as than icon.
    Look at the attached picture!

I did look at the picture 😉 and said “this is a good point” then i listed another “what would be nice” indicating an additional adjustment to that request being a new icon to launch ftp itself.

• First.
    Thank you to all who replied, you seems to be a nice bunch of people, I think I’m going to enjoy the forum as much as I enjoy the program 🙂

I found the standalone programs, and yes a PAFTP.exe in that collection would be a great thing, but “-FTP” startup option would be good enough.

Once again, thanks for the great feedback on my question.

Palle.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.