PBS problems

• Banned

I downloaded and installed 2011. Loved the new options. Looked great. Loaded fast. Very optimistic.

But my PBS (backup) wouldn’t run. Well. t appeared to run, but didn’t do anything.

Initially I tried running it as was.

Then I “edited” it (not really . . . just opened it and made a faux change and resaved. Still no luck.

Any user find the same problem? Did you find a solution?

• Alpha Testers

backup script appears to be working fine on my system…just tested it on a couple of scripts I have.

sorry I know that doesn’t help you.

• Alpha Testers

All my PBS are working ok.
    Do you have the same problem with a new PBS or is it just your old ones that are not running?

• Banned

It is an old one. But I did open it in 2011 to look at new setting . . . and then resaved it.

Perhaps I should have started from scratch.

Didn’t want to try the others since my others reset the archive bit . . . which would foul up my backups.

When I get the chance, I will try to rebuild them from scratch – although for some, that could be a bit time consuming.

Thanks.

• conexware

Please send us an older script which would not work in PA 2011 to support @ conexware dot com and we will take a look

my old scripts seem to be working fine as well

• Banned

I did. However, since they are now 2010 scripts again,maybe it won’t help.

I need those scripts to move files back and forth from home to work . . . so I had to remove 2011 'til I know this is fixed.

Thanks for your quick and helpful response.

• conexware

Got it! Thanks for that!
    Taking a look now will report via email.

Anyone else have issues with older PBS scripts, let us know

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy