Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Where's the download for Professional?

• I’ve searched the whole site and I can’t find a download for the Professional version. I have a key but it’s useless without the right version and the standard version won’t accept the Pro key.

Help!

• Seems that I got the International version installed. But that’s not what I had installed prior to the last update that I did.

I downloaded the English download from the web site and installed it over the top of my current version and started PowerArchiver and it showed my installation as a Professional version. Great!

The only thing that I can think of is that last time I downloaded the update to PowerArchiver from the FileHippo download repository I got the International version instead. I usually get updates from FileHippo through their auto-updater program.

• Perhaps you should have word with FileHippo?
    Another user had problems with their update feature
    http://www.powerarchiver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4863

• conexware

can you let them know they should track that better? it seems they updated you to international version, where your key is not valid!

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.