Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Wrong decompressed size when printing to .txt or .html

• Alpha Testers

Hi!
    I have a zip archive with 5 PDF files in it. De total decompressed size of these 5 files is 1091 kb as seen in the attached screen shot.

Next thing I do is selecting “Print File Listning” –> “to HTML document…”. The HTML file is saved and then open. Now the decompressed size is set as 2182 kb as seen in the attached screen shot.

If I then go back to PA who is still have the zip file open, the decompressed size is now set as 2182 kb in the lower right corner. If I close the archive and reopen it, the decompressed size is the correct one of 1091 kb.

I looks like when printing to HTML or TXT the decompressed size is always set as 2x the correct size.

It’s not a big issue for me, but it’s still a small bug in the application.

Version tested on: 11.64.01

Kind Regards
    Micke
    attachment_t_4654_0_pa_test.gif
    attachment_t_4654_1_doublesize.gif

• Alpha Testers

Just tested that myself and you are right it does exactly as you say it does.
    Good catch. 🙂

• conexware

awesome 🙂

• conexware

thanks Micke, we’ll log it in!

• Alpha Testers

Hello!
    Just tested this in PA version 12.12.02. The decompressed is now displayed correctly in the html document.

You can close this report.

Kind Regards
    Micke

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.