Two License question

• I have two Licenses one bought for PA 2003 several years back

Another bought in 2009 cause you offered the lifetime upgrade and anytime anyone offers free upgrades for life I usually jump on it mainly cause I’ll never have to buy it again no matter what version comes PA 2050 and I’m still covered

My question since i have multiple licenses is it possible to tell which one is the lifetime by looking at the key maybe a maybe a special digit in the key code or something

• @PowerAngel:

My question since i have multiple licenses is it possible to tell which one is the lifetime by looking at the key maybe a maybe a special digit in the key code or something

No, it doesn’t work like that.
    New versions of PA require a new license code - however, if your “lifetime offer” is valid, then you do not need to pay for the new license code.
    At the top of the “news bar” on the left of this forum view should be a button saying “My Account” - click on it and log in to ConexWare site (https://www.conexware.com/shop) where your codes are available.
    If you don’t have a log-in yet, there is a “contacct us” link on that site to apply.

• conexware

Email us at support at conexware dot com and we can look up your accounts.

Thanks and Thanks Terry!

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy