What's happening release-wise?

• Last Twitter update dated 16th Feb says probable release for 11.63 that week. Nothing released AFAICT.

Any time scales on 11.70? Releases/fixes were coming thick and fast then nothing for 2 months.

With kind regards

DrT

• conexware

dont you see the chatbox?

• conexware

super users should see it 😉

• conexware

you know whats happening when you dont get an update for 2 months…. major new release 😉

• Note to spwolf - try the edit button sometime :eek:

• conexware

editing feels like cheating 😉

• @spwolf:

dont you see the chatbox?

Yes, but as it’s “chatbox is only for admins/alphas/mods currently”, I did not look too closely.

Just have and the content is not too indicative of the future.

Regards

DrT

• @spwolf:

you know whats happening when you dont get an update for 2 months…. major new release 😉

<drool>.

DrT</drool>

• conexware

@drteeth:

Yes, but as it’s “chatbox is only for admins/alphas/mods currently”, I did not look too closely.

Just have and the content is not too indicative of the future.

Regards

DrT

@chatbox:

we are internally testing alpha 1, with 3 new relativly major features, 2 of them tied to compression and which nobody has (and works on most formats in PA) and 3rd one being new update which we are testing

you definitely didnt follow it closely enough 😉

• Alpha Testers

I decided to sit in the opposite corner of the room to Sir Richard and become a gibbering wreck until the next release…he and I aren’t designed to go any distance in the lengthy wait and end up having to go ‘cold turkey’
    attachment_p_22264_0_crazy.gif

• @moles42:

I decided to sit in the opposite corner of the room to Sir Richard and become a gibbering wreck until the next release…he and I aren’t designed to go any distance in the lengthy wait and end up having to go ‘cold turkey’

Thought it was just me, phew.

DrT

• conexware

@moles42:

alpha testers are spoiled ;-). Imagine how it is for normal users that got nothing for 4-5 months it takes us to get to the beta stage? 😛

• @spwolf:

alpha testers are spoiled ;-). Imagine how it is for normal users that got nothing for 4-5 months it takes us to get to the beta stage? 😛

🙂 🙂 It is hell, pure hell. We know where you are, scurrying away here and there within the code. You stay schtum and taunt the rest of us. One day, somebody may just crack, the months’ of long silence having made them go crazy; not helped my the mention of an 11.63 release which does not materialise. The light at the end of the tunnel, the next major release, will come too late for some as these owners’ licences become free again.

You see how you are playing with peoples’ minds with this silence, this long and noisy silence? 🙂 🙂

Regards

DrT (as normal as you can get…the planes are there, you just cannot see or hear them)

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy