"Compress with options" only in the context menu?

• Is there any way i can show the “Compress with options” only on the context menu? I would like to have only this option on the context menu.
    If i remove all the other entries from the context menu then PowerArchiver is not shown on the context menu at all.

• Sorry, no.
    That is an “optional” item on an existing menu - therefore you must have the menu :p

As a suggestion - use “Batch Archive” as your menu and then add the “Compress with Options…”

• Thanks for your reply, but the batch archive will not show the Compress with options entry. Seems like i have to add at least one “Compress to somthing” entry to get “compress with options” unless there is a trick i haven’t found yet.

• conexware

@gan:

Thanks for your reply, but the batch archive will not show the Compress with options entry. Seems like i have to add at least one “Compress to somthing” entry to get “compress with options” unless there is a trick i haven’t found yet.

thats how it works.

• @spwolf:

thats how it works.

Ok thanks, i’ll just add one entry that will also include the compress with options.

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy