Windows 7 fonts issue

• Alpha Testers

I’m running W7 Ultimate 64 bit and recently noticed in the ‘fonts’ folder that I’m only listing 10 fonts even though by checking in the registry (HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\Fonts) it’s showing all my fonts.
    can anyone explain why they aren’t visible in the fonts folder as such please?…I’m bamboozled by this issue.

screenshot below shows clearly that there are many more installed…

I’m hoping there’s no third party software at work here…I’m not aware of anything offhand.
    any feedback appreciated as always.

Mike.

• conexware

it is probably just some option that has hidden them, i have around 100 of them installed…

• Alpha Testers

tried so many different things to get them to show but still no joy…:(
    the fonts are in there but just refuse to show apart from the 10 listed…I just find it frustrating but I’m not willing to format my system based on this set-back…it’s just way too much work with the amount of work on my system.

hopefully someone else will be able to shed some light on the subject…:rolleyes:

• Alpha Testers

TBGBe…thanks buddy…it was useful information indeed…however even after following the detailed steps they still failed to show my fonts…:(
    I have however since solved the issue by installing an image taken with acronis true image back in November of last year…I had to update a lot of stuff after restoring the image but it was much better than starting from scratch.
    thanks again for taking the time to reply buddy.

Mike.

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy