Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PowerArchiver 2010 update

• I updated PowerArchiver 2010 via webupdate and it went from 11.61.06 to 11.61.07, why not 11.61.08. In the uninstall list of Program and Features in Windows 7 it shows Product Version 11.61.08 but when I click About PowerArchiver from the help menu it shows 11.61.07. Can you please fix this error. The POWERARC.EXE file is 11.6.1.7 with a file date of 12/2/2009.

• FYI - the link in the twitter for this version leads to v11.61.07.

Cheers

DrT

• what I find amazing is that a warez site had this version posted 5 hours before I even received a ‘twitter’ notification…go figure! (and a serial was provided) 😞

I report the serials but they are still out there…:(

• I downloaded and installed the latest PowerArchiver freom this web site which is v11.61.07 but then I clicked on check for update and it find v11.61.08.

So what is going on?

• I find no v11.61.08 in any of the downloads whether it be from the official download link on the front page or via the programs update.
    I only see v11.61.07…methinks it’s just a slight hiccup…:)

• Alpha Testers

@moles42:

I only see v11.61.07…methinks it’s just a slight hiccup…:)

Same here though I downloaded it 3 times before I came to that conclusion. :p

• conexware

fixed… i am left without laptop for one night and hell comes loose 😉

• conexware

@moles42:

what I find amazing is that a warez site had this version posted 5 hours before I even received a ‘twitter’ notification…go figure! (and a serial was provided) 😞

I report the serials but they are still out there…:(

send them again… interesting. We were testing it before release of course.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.