Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PABURNTOOLS.EXE Virus Detected…

• Hello,

I am using AVG anti-virus and I am getting an alert the the executable named in the subject is infected with Win32/NSAnti virus?

I downloaded and installed PA from your site, so I’m assuming this is a false positive. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!
    Kevin

• Alpha Testers

I would say definitely a false positive or the forum would be full of others with the same problem.
    Report it to AVG as a false positive. Better still dump AVG 😉

As you can see here and here and here not the first time there’s been issues with AVG.

• conexware

@kevlingo:

Hello,

I am using AVG anti-virus and I am getting an alert the the executable named in the subject is infected with Win32/NSAnti virus?

I downloaded and installed PA from your site, so I’m assuming this is a false positive. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks!
    Kevin

please report false positive with AVG. AVG wrongly detects the file only when it is protected with anti-cracking software we use, and as you can see file signature is not broken (we sign all of our executables).

• I figured that was the problem. Thanks for the confirmation!

• conexware

seems like AVG fixed it?

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.