Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Extracting .rar archives via right click not working

• With the last rc (rc5?), I could extract spanned .rar archives via right click without any issues, no matter what part was selected. Now with the latest version (11.60.22) all I get is a quick flash of the extracting process, but then the window closes, and the file is not extracted. To extract the file I have to open one of the spanned .rar archives. I am using W7 64bit RTM. And yes, I did a clean install of the latest version.

• I am also unable to extract a single .rar archive via right click.

• Alpha Testers

bug confirmed…
    I’m also using W7 64bit RTM.

• @moles42:

bug confirmed…
    I’m also using W7 64bit RTM.

Thanks moles42. 😉

• conexware

we’ve noted it, thanks!

• using windows 7 pro 32bit. Installed new PA 11.60.22 and nothing show up on windows shell extension when right click on any zip, rar, etc. file. Have configure it in PA configuration but nothing show up. Please help?

• conexware

Hey Naruto,

Please restart your computer and let us know if they come up

• no it’s not coming out by restarting my computer.

But, I think I solve the problem already by uninstalling PA and doing clean installation not updating it. If updating it the problem occured back. So I do clean install. Problem solve. Thanks Mili!

• conexware

Glad it works now!!

Tested here, all ok

• conexware

fixed, re-download please… thanks!

• @Mili:

Glad it works now!!

Tested here, all ok

@spwolf:

fixed, re-download please… thanks!

Thanks guys! It’s working just fine here. 😃

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.