Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Context menu hot keys pt2

• The underlined letters which appear in XP do not in Vista. I cannot find a setting to hide the underlining (IIRC there is one in XP).

Regards

DrT

Using RC3.

• conexware

in vista they appear only if you hit conext key, that what you mean? its key next to the right alt, not sure how it is called officially 🙂

• @spwolf:

in vista they appear only if you hit conext key, that what you mean? its key next to the right alt, not sure how it is called officially 🙂

Right Alt <=> Alt Gr
    On my keyboard I have :-
    [Space Bar][Alt Gr][Windows][Context Menu][Ctrl]

• @spwolf:

This does not seem to work in Win 7, retail version. Cannot get any underlined letters to show no matter what key(s) I press.

DrT

• conexware

it is same as terry has written above - you need to activate shell extensions by pressing context key, then you will see underlined letters.

• @spwolf:

it is same as terry has written above - you need to activate shell extensions by pressing context key, then you will see underlined letters.

Okay, I see how this works now, I was right-clicking and then pressing the key.

Is there any way in these OSs to make the underlines appear permanently?

Regards

DrT

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.