Context menu hot keys pt2

• The underlined letters which appear in XP do not in Vista. I cannot find a setting to hide the underlining (IIRC there is one in XP).

Regards

DrT

Using RC3.

• conexware

in vista they appear only if you hit conext key, that what you mean? its key next to the right alt, not sure how it is called officially 🙂

• @spwolf:

in vista they appear only if you hit conext key, that what you mean? its key next to the right alt, not sure how it is called officially 🙂

Right Alt <=> Alt Gr
    On my keyboard I have :-
    [Space Bar][Alt Gr][Windows][Context Menu][Ctrl]

• @spwolf:

This does not seem to work in Win 7, retail version. Cannot get any underlined letters to show no matter what key(s) I press.

DrT

• conexware

it is same as terry has written above - you need to activate shell extensions by pressing context key, then you will see underlined letters.

• @spwolf:

it is same as terry has written above - you need to activate shell extensions by pressing context key, then you will see underlined letters.

Okay, I see how this works now, I was right-clicking and then pressing the key.

Is there any way in these OSs to make the underlines appear permanently?

Regards

DrT

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy