Context menus 11.50.58

1. Both ‘extract to’ and ‘extract to <folder name="">’ have the same accelerator; viz ‘a’. Could you please make them different?

2. When pressing an underlined key in a context menu, I expect that item to behave as if I have clicked on it…it does not in this case. The item just becomes selected. This happens as both have the same letter, and pressing the letter key repeatedly just cycles between all the items with the same letter. If an accelerator key is unique, the action behaves if clicked.

Hope the above is clear and somebody can make sense out of it <g>.

Cheers

DrT</g></folder>

• I can’t see the underline (and can’t remember how to activate for context menu) but I can confirm that ‘a’ only selects and then switches between those two options.

• @TBGBe:

I can’t see the underline (and can’t remember how to activate for context menu) but I can confirm that ‘a’ only selects and then switches between those two options.

If the underlined letter is unique, then the action is carried out.

Cheers

DrT

• Please, for the next maintenance release…

• conexware

@drteeth:

Please, for the next maintenance release…

only problem is same accelerator for 2 actions, reason 2. works like that is because it switches between options. Yeah, hopefully next one 🙂

• @spwolf:

only problem is same accelerator for 2 actions,

Yes, I hate it when that happens…sort of puts the brakes on the accelerator ;).

Cheers

DrT

Users

Topics