Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PA 2010 11.50.57 GUI issues with Win7 RC1

• Even after a clean install there are lot of GUI issues.

As seen in the screen shots, I’m unable to select a different skin.

• conexware

let us know if you notice anything else… we tumbled everything over and over to get to that startup speed increase… GUI is exactly what needs better look at.

thanks

• Also after changing the settings to meet my needs (configuration menu), I am unable to save them. When I select ok, nothing happens, the only way to close the menu is to select cancel.

• just curious to know where you got 11.50.57?
    I see no mention once again of an update !

• look at the last posts. spwolf linked to it

• that might be so but I didn’t see that particular post…
    a lot of the time I let PA check for updates and if memory serves me right updates used to get announced in a particular thread.

seems I need to pay more attention in my later years.

• @moles42:

just curious to know where you got 11.50.57?
    I see no mention once again of an update !

Here you go.

@spwolf:

Please check this release:
    http://www.powerarchiver.com/test/release10/powarc1150final.exe

thanks

• thanks skypx…

sometimes I don’t get to check all of the posts
    on a daily basis…I rely on either an announcement as such or PA updating automatically.

• Well, that is not “released” yet. It was posted as a check with specific issues (threads). But it may well become the release unless a problem needs fixing first (think internal release - or as a benefit of checking forums).

Official releases will be available via update.

• Just installed this version, but huge problem for me. Basically, when I’m editing my Configuration, the program doesn’t react when I click on “Ok” to apply my new settings. It does react when I click on “Cancel” or on the “x” top right, but ofc options don’t get saved this way.

• bug reported above confirmed in 11.50.57

• conexware

@Fafner:

Just installed this version, but huge problem for me. Basically, when I’m editing my Configuration, the program doesn’t react when I click on “Ok” to apply my new settings. It does react when I click on “Cancel” or on the “x” top right, but ofc options don’t get saved this way.

yeah, we know of this one… just check for others :).

this was internal release because we knew there would be more bugs related to our optimizations over the weekend.

• conexware

New version is up:

check it out and see if that fixes it. Thanks!

• :(@spwolf:

New version is up:

check it out and see if that fixes it. Thanks!

All noted issues have been fixed. Thank you.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.