Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Orb: Recent files showing

• Make sure you have a lot of recent files in your list. Now move the cursor over the other items like send or file. When you move from one to another, you will notice that the recent file list is shown between the items what creates a flicker.

produces in XP

• Alpha Testers

I don’t have this problem in Vista with latest release PA.

• conexware

Same here using XP, no problem

• I can also reproduce this on Win7

• @guido:

Make sure you have a lot of recent files in your list. Now move the cursor over the other items like send or file. When you move from one to another, you will notice that the recent file list is shown between the items what creates a flicker.

produces in XP

Happens for me with only one entry in recent files!
    As screen is redrawn for send (or file) menu, then the recent screen appears - I guess recent list is background and new screens are drawn “on top”?

• Alpha Testers

I see this in Vista. Blink and I would miss it, but it is there.

• Alpha Testers

@TBGBe:

Happens for me with only one entry in recent files!
    As screen is redrawn for send (or file) menu, then the recent screen appears - I guess recent list is background and new screens are drawn “on top”?

yes can confirm this now after additional testing but it happens so fast it’s hard to pick it.

• @moles42:

y… but it happens so fast it’s hard to pick it.

Get an old/slow PC :p

• dont blink when moving mouse 😃

• Not fixed in .49

• Not fixed in 51.02

• not fixed in 61.05

• Nf .16

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.