UNSOLVED PA 19.00.57 (and earlier) Duplicate files possible in .pa archive in some cases.
Fast Ring: PowerArchiver 2019 19.00.51/54/57
UNSOLVED GUI: In need of a complete overhaul
UNSOLVED GUI: move label
UNSOLVED GUI: too much frames
UNSOLVED PowerArchiver shell extensions possibly crashing windows explorer.exe
UNSOLVED Encrypt files inside archive that has already been created [.zipx]
UNSOLVED PA 19.00.51 / Access Violation
SOLVED PA 19.00.51 - bug / unwanted code execution
SOLVED Strange file size seen in 2019 portable
SOLVED Fast Extract large files directly to target directory
UNSOLVED Forums: double Search option in the settings (left side hamburger menu)
SOLVED Serpent-256 Encryption for PAE/PAE2
UNSOLVED Moving Files in to a 7Zip archive
UNSOLVED hang when using the Test function with 7z archives
UNSOLVED Some buttons in "Modern Look" are too small
Fast Ring: PowerArchiver 2019 19.00.30/31/32/33/39/40/41/43/44/46/47/48/49
UNSOLVED Searching for the specific Regkeys needed to default new installations in Modern Windows 10 not dark view
UNSOLVED E-Mail problem
PA 2010 Beta 3: Bugs ShellExt and Queue
There’s some weird bugs in Beta 3 with the Shell Extension when the Queue is enabled.
Here’s repro steps:
1. Right click on folder in Explorer
2. Select Compress to … + Options in context menu.
3. Select CAB as archive type.
4. Set Method to LZX
5. Make sure “Add to Queue” is checked.
6. Click “Add.”
The resulting archive file is using MsZIP compression, not LZX. If you follow the same steps only uncheck “Add to Queue”, then the resulting archive is LZX packed.
I’m not sure if this affects other archive types or not, I haven’t tested further.
Another bug I ran into while dorking around with the details on this one is as follows:
1. Start with an empty folder (foo).
2. Create a subfolder (bar). Toss some files in.
3. Right-click on bar, select Compress to … + Options
4. Make sure archive type is CAB.
5. Click Add.
Everything’s fine so far. In foo, you have a folder bar, and a file bar.cab.
Now to make it go pear-shaped.
1. Right-click on bar again, select Compress to … + Options
2. Make sure Archive type is CAB.
3. Make sure Add to Queue is checked.
4. Change the archive name. (e.g. grah.cab)
5. Click Add.
6. Proceed to be greeted by a prompt asking you to overwrite bar.cab.
It gets weirder.
7. Click “Yes.”
bar.cab gets deleted, and grah.cab is created.
This bug happened with CAB files for me, but not 7-Zip. I don’t know if other archive types are affected or not.
All happening in XP SP 3, Beta 3 installed on top of Beta 2.