UNSOLVED PA 19.00.43 Queue re-enabled every Windows reboot
UNSOLVED PA 19.00.43 stops me moving .tar.xz and .7z files.
Fast Ring: PowerArchiver 2019 19.00.30/31/32/33/39/40/41/43/44
SOLVED PA 2019 register type associations everytime.
UNSOLVED PA needs longer to close when mp3-file from archive is opened
UNSOLVED Outdated SFX-Text & Design
SOLVED Security vulnerability in UnAceV2.dll
SOLVED Skins Page not displayed correctly
SOLVED Running PA 2019.00.39 maximized in Win 10 Home
UNSOLVED Ugly progress bar with old skins
UNSOLVED Smart AI: Preferences not intuitive
"The specified account already exists" error
UNSOLVED Make portable version compatible with PortableApps
UNSOLVED "Password is secure" should be "Password matches policy"
UNSOLVED Missing Language
UNSOLVED Some buttons in "Modern Look" are too small
UNSOLVED Can't unmount Virtual Drive
UNSOLVED found this link on the internet and thought you should investigate it
PA 2010 Beta 3: Bugs ShellExt and Queue
ardax last edited by
There’s some weird bugs in Beta 3 with the Shell Extension when the Queue is enabled.
Here’s repro steps:
1. Right click on folder in Explorer
2. Select Compress to … + Options in context menu.
3. Select CAB as archive type.
4. Set Method to LZX
5. Make sure “Add to Queue” is checked.
6. Click “Add.”
The resulting archive file is using MsZIP compression, not LZX. If you follow the same steps only uncheck “Add to Queue”, then the resulting archive is LZX packed.
I’m not sure if this affects other archive types or not, I haven’t tested further.
Another bug I ran into while dorking around with the details on this one is as follows:
1. Start with an empty folder (foo).
2. Create a subfolder (bar). Toss some files in.
3. Right-click on bar, select Compress to … + Options
4. Make sure archive type is CAB.
5. Click Add.
Everything’s fine so far. In foo, you have a folder bar, and a file bar.cab.
Now to make it go pear-shaped.
1. Right-click on bar again, select Compress to … + Options
2. Make sure Archive type is CAB.
3. Make sure Add to Queue is checked.
4. Change the archive name. (e.g. grah.cab)
5. Click Add.
6. Proceed to be greeted by a prompt asking you to overwrite bar.cab.
It gets weirder.
7. Click “Yes.”
bar.cab gets deleted, and grah.cab is created.
This bug happened with CAB files for me, but not 7-Zip. I don’t know if other archive types are affected or not.
All happening in XP SP 3, Beta 3 installed on top of Beta 2.