Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

PowerArchiver 2010 Beta crashes on unzipping a 2.37GB file!

• I guess this would be a bug.

I have a Zip file thats 2.37GB Size.

And PowerArchiver 2009 can unzip it just fine but the new PowerArchiver 2010 Beta crashes when trying to unzip the same file!

• conexware

is it an file we can download somewhere? You have .30 version?

thanks,

• conexware

i moved it to its own thread, please report bugs properly (own thread, tech support forums). it is was even mentioned in thread you posted in.

• @spwolf:

is it an file we can download somewhere? You have .30 version?

thanks,

Ok good news 🙂

I just redownloaded build 11.50.30 and I can now unzip the 2.37GB file without crashing.

The crashing happend on Windows 7 Build 7048.

I have since upgraded to Build 7057 and PowerArchiver 2010 does not crash now.

Also I am pretty sure the version i was using when it was crashing was build 11.50.30.

So I guess by redownloading PowerArchiver I could of gotten a newer build. Or maybe Winodws 7 Build 7057 is the reason for no more crashing.

But what ever the case it not crashing now 🙂

• conexware

it was probably earlier build, i doubt Win7 would cause such issue…

although I have to say some interface or some other issues yes, because i got 7057 too and excell is acting very strange now… 7022 was much better in this regard.

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.