Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Add files without asking archive file name

• Hello,

Say I have default PA open with empty left panel and
    the smaller preview right panel.

Now I drag and drop files using Explorer from whatever folder into the left panel of PA.

They are in various folders, so I want to pick a file here and select a file there, i.e. I want to keep on adding files until I am finished, without PA asking me for a filename though….!

How to do that ??

Secondly, I have a dozen files in the left window panel, that I have been able to add, without PA prompting me for a archive-file…

I control-A select them all, then I click on SFX maker-wizard. Within the wizard I donot want to again select files to be archived, they shd be there in SFX maker.
    I only need to insert a name there, PA shd use a password that I have inserted into PA as being my default pw and then the file is created.

Is this possible ?

brgds

brgds

• conexware

you have to create an archive first and then you can add to it all you want, all day long…

as to the wizard - i am not sure how would that work with various different scenarios - try creating an wish in wishlist forums and we will take an look…

thanks

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.