Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Drag Drop Problem with PA 10.21 RC2

• Hello,

I have a bizarre problem with PA 10.21 RC2. When I open an archive and I drag-drop elements of the archive to an explorer window, the extracted file are there but in a _PAxy directory (xy being a 2 digit number).
    This is the temporary folder in %TEMP% that is copied and not the actual files.

OS: Vista x64 with a C: System Drive and a 😨 User Drive but I manage to reproduce it regardless on the position of the zip files: I get the problem when the archive is on C: or on D:.

I cannot guarantee that this is new to RC 2: I don’t recall trying it with RC1.

Vyk

• conexware

thanks, we will check it out.

• conexware

We tried reproducing the problem in .zip format and it works fine. Please let us know which format you used to archive your files.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have retried it. I have found out that I was using 10.21.11. That would be RC1, right? I guess I made a mistake reporting
    the version number, sorry about that.
    I got the update to 10.21.12 and everything seems to be working fine with this one. The drag-drop does not give the temporary _PAxyz folders.

You can close this thread.

Vyk

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.