Password idea

• i know this is probably in the wroing forumn but it could solve a lot of questions how to crack password in the future.

use key maker 2 (find it on the internet) it turns a phrase into a password so you’ll never forget a password.

• @davidsplash:

i know this is probably in the wroing forumn but it could solve a lot of questions how to crack password in the future.

use key maker 2 (find it on the internet) it turns a phrase into a password so you’ll never forget a password.

Great Idea in Theory,

But the passwords generated by this program even using Higher Case, Numbers and Special Characters Are not strong enough as shown below.

If you want to use a secure password then get a serial generator up to 25+ ramdom Characters.

Then use a password manager to keep them safe so should you forget you can use one master password to recover it.

Visit www.steganos.com for further details on such applications.

attachment_p_12651_0_key-maker.jpg
    attachment_p_12651_1_checker.jpg

• I’m am neither for or against these “Password Tools”, but to be fair you can increase the length of the generated password using Key Maker Tool.

Try setting it to 30 chars (with uppercase AND digits) and then see how secure your “check” says it is 😃

Suggested Topics

Users

Topics

Copyright © 1998-2018 ConeXware, Inc.
All rights reserved. Privacy Policy