Please Notice: For fastest support from PowerArchiver team, contact us via our Support page

Queueing multiple files

• First, thank you for adding graphical queueing. It is a great feature, long overdue. You could always make your own script by hand (using PACL), but it is nice being able to do it right from within PowerArchiver for one-of instances… I hope you’ll continue improving on it (like multi-thread execution by source and/or destination, send to background w/o stealing focus from active window, etc.)

On the problem I’m having. I often decompress multiple series of multipart rar files by ctrl+click on the first file of each series, and then select “Extract To” from the context menu. However, if I add to the queue, only one of the files gets decompressed (only one of the multi-part series is decompressed, the others are ignored). If I don’t add to the queue, all files are processed. I’m using 10.01.03 (03/2007).

Am I missing a setting? Is this a bug/limitation?

• conexware

thanks - we will add this feature (or fix this bug) in 10.10 🙂

• conexware

The issue should be fixed in 10.1.

• conexware

Please check prerelease version 10.1 B1:

And let us know if this fixes your issue.

thank you!

Looks like your connection to PowerArchiver Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.